No receipt notice for AP

kesab

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I submitted I-131 to CSC (PO Box 10485, Attention I-131) in last week of September. My I-485 is also pending at CSC. But my check has not been cashed and no receipt notice yet. The customer service is telling I need to wait for a month before they can do anything. Anybody has similar experience or any idea why it is happening? thanks

kesab said:
Hi all, I submitted I-131 to CSC (PO Box 10485, Attention I-131) in last week of September. My I-485 is also pending at CSC. But my check has not been cashed and no receipt notice yet. The customer service is telling I need to wait for a month before they can do anything. Anybody has similar experience or any idea why it is happening? thanks

I was in the similar situation. But today, I see that my checks are cleared. Hopefully you will get these checks cleared tomorrow or monday. All the best.

Cooldude...did u also file I-131 to the same address? I was in the impression that address for California Service Center was probably not right (But that is the address I got from Customer service). My mail was received by them Oct 1. thanks