No progress!!

ab kya karun

Registered Users (C)
TSC is not making any progress. They indicate that they are processing 485 from March 2003. The approvals posted here seem to be either from 2002 or last half of 2004. Please post comments regarding your opinion!!

my finding is: there are still two queues for 485 approvals. Concurrent filer and seperated filer. TSC is cleaning up 2002 cases. These cases are seperated filed and most of 2002 were approved. So the left overs are either something is wrong or pending on name checking or waiting for somthing. As long as you continued to inquire them, all 2002 and early 2003 cases should be approved soon.

For 2004 cases, most of them are concurrently filed. And most of them 140 and FP are cleared. So if PD is current and name check is cleared, there is no reason to hold these cases to increase the backlog time. So that is why you see 2004 cases are getting approved also.

The current processing time posted by TSC is for seperatedly filed cases. It has reasons they do like this. It putted TSC in a positions they can process 2004 cases as they like and no presure for them. It prevented a lot of inquires also.

This is what Find just found.

;)

I disagree, TSC is not handling concurrent cases anymore

All remaining concurrent cases were most likely dumped in the general line.

No-one exactly know how the system is working right now. Still I am seeing a random approval. Sit tight guys, anytime anyone can get the approval. Don't depend on the processing time.

I filed I485 while my I140 was pending. If they have separate line for concurrent filings I should be in the very beginning of it, but no approval so far...
Probably, service center uses average date of the processed petitions to report statistics. To improve look of statistics they could choose to pick some % of cases from 2004. I have Excel file with history of reported I485 “now processing …”. Recent approvals dates for 2002 filers is later then dates estimated using 2004 trend line. That makes me think that progress in processing dates made between 12/17/2004 and 1/6/2005 reports is due to adding 2003/2004 cases.

Last edited by a moderator: