No Processing date updates

bluestar1

Registered Users (C)
Look, even they don't have time to publish processing dates. Either they are working very hard or all gone for a late summer vacation. :rolleyes:

The nature of CIS is backlogs.Now backlog extended to 'posting processing dates'.Now they may constiute a comittee and ask them to submit rec. for elilminating back log reduction for posting 'processing dates' in about six months(180days)!!!! and there may be a '.O..ta' memo issued.!!Ridiculous.

bluestar1 said:
Look, even they don't have time to publish processing dates. Either they are working very hard or all gone for a late summer vacation. :rolleyes:

How many days of vacation they have? Can they carry forward their PTO to next year ? If not then they will spend their PTO at year end by going on vacation. Looks like they are on summer vacation now.

Dates Updated to Sept 17 :) Well, I guess some one from INS is reading these posts :)
485 Dates have moved but I 140 have not budged much.

New JIT released and no change in EB2 category...

A new JIT dates have been released today. Atleast 485 dates are moved to May 14th 2003. I hope that we can see some progress in I-140 once the I-485 dates reaches I-140 dates (ie. July 23rd 2003). Once the processing dates for I-485 catches up with I-140, then they probably would start adjudicating both I-140 and I-485 together. We all hope for the BEST.

Thanks
eb2august01

Can you tell me where is new JIT report? It's still the same old thing on USCIS website. Thanks.

Chaos

Sorry, I checked it again. The new JIT is there. I guess my browser loaded the cached page.

At least earlier, people had little belief on these JIT dates. Now since it is moving rapidly, it causes more confusions. Now, nobody knows what exactly is happening.

Why dates are moving so fast when so many people are still waiting for their fortune to take a turn?