No PAYSTUBS after filing 485. Any body in the same boat?

NoPaystubs

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody, I know many desis are in my postion, I mean their GC is under process, but they are on bench. In my case I filed my 485 in June 2001. I have paystubs only up to June, 2001. After filing my 485, my company asked me to go on vacation or resign. I am on bench and I did not have any paystubs from then. My figer printing was over and I am in a great stress when I am thinking about RFEs people are getting. Luckily my comapny asked me to start working from last week(2nd week of Jan, 2002) and I am expecting the present project will go for atleast 3 months from now.

Is there anybody in the similar situation and got RFE for w2s and paystubs? If so, how you manage the issue? Are there any successful candidates who got their GC aproved in the similar situation? I will greatly appreciate if somebody share their experience.

Thanks,
NoPaystubs.

do not worry....

I have seen many discussions on this board...where people have got no RFE at all...since you said that you have also finsihed with your finger printing process...means that everything is going on fine at the INS end.....as long as your employer supports you...i.e. keeps you on payroll(even though not paying you a salary/payslip)..you should be fine....if no RFE comes for you....

now you said that you have again started working since first week of January...which means...that you will again start getting your payslip from now on....so I guess if RFE comes you can take an employment letter, W-2 and recent pay stubs with you to show to INS.....

hopefully by the time your project ends(in 3 months like you said)...you should be very near to approval....also try to convince your employer to give you payslip when you are close to the month of approval....

and last of all pray that VSC should start approving cases faster than what they are doing now.....

anyone has any idea how many paystubs INS wants to see if they issue RFE.....(do they want each and every paystub since you joined your employer?.....hopefully not..maybe just the most recent ones....say last 3 months or so....)???????????????????

come on VSC.....move you ass.....

take care....and relax...

Thank U 485ND0921

Thank you for your support. I am looking from somebody who got throgh successfully in the similar situation. That will give us more comfort and relax. Any how thank you once again for your support.

NoPaystubs

hello anybody in the similar situation?

hello anybody in the similar situation? please provide details here.
thanks,
New filer

Mine is almost same

eventhough we missed to some pay stubs, I don\'t think it is a problem. Is it not OK to take leave without pay for a while, may be on health reasons or some personal reasons?

Thanks,
GC1999

keep on top till we get a real case, approved in this situation.

keep on top till we get a real case, approved in this situation.
Thanks, NoPaystubs.

Can we stay in US for 5 months, on leave without pay, when we are on H-1?

Can we stay in US for 5 months, on leave without pay, when we are on H-1?(I have EAD for 3 months in this 5 months period) If anybody say "Yes", can you please explain what are the possible excuses for taking a leave of that long period?
Thanks,
NoPaystubs

SPOUSE ON HIB AND LAID OFF

WE got our EAD and AP and 485 ND November.

I am on payroll(primary applicant GC ) but my spouse is not getting paystubs and laid off.Does the spouse(Derivative) needds to be on H4?

Or 485 Adjustment of status puts the spouse in status or not?

Please help me in suggestions?.Will the GC will be denied?

Venus

Get paid for less hours

Hi ,
I am getting paid for 40hr/15 days instead of 80hr/15 days but the hourly rate is same as previously mentioned in labor and also i am getting paystubs without any break.My problem is when i get RFE for x months paystubs ,is it Ok to submit these paystubs to INS or does it create any problems.

pay slip

Currently you are working and that is enough. I-485 (May 2001) they are processing and it will take one or two months to reach June 2001. By that time you will have atleast 3 recent pay slips and that will be enough. Usually they will not ask more than 2 recent pay slips. just keep the present contract. Sometimes there will not ask any RFE. Good luck

Same situation.

Mine is the same situation as \'NoPaystubs\' with RD in July 2001 and I too have got my fingerprinting done. If I am not mistaken, I think the most common RFE\'s are for employer letter to ascertain proof of employment.
Any cases Approved with a similar situation , please post on this thread.
Also It would be helpful to know of any cases where RFE has asked for Paystubs.

Did anybody know when INS will ask RFE

Did anybody know when INS will ask RFE,
I mean how early before the final approval.