• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

No passport for the interview

veronice

Hi everybody! Have a friend who won DV2019 but she hasn't been able to send the papers because her baby hasn't received his passport. She's about to lose her chance, but she's in Venezuela and have to travel to Colombia for her interview. Is anything she can do to send the papers without the baby's passport? Or some way to assure her interview?

Hi everybody! Have a friend who won DV2019 but she hasn't been able to send the papers because her baby hasn't received his passport. She's about to lose her chance, but she's in Venezuela and have to travel to Colombia for her interview. Is anything she can do to send the papers without the baby's passport? Or some way to assure her interview?

She can submit the ds260 for the child using her own passport. She needs to do that immediately.

[QUOTE = "Britsimon, post: 2499532, miembro: 10"] Puede enviar el ds260 para el niño usando su propio pasaporte. Ella tiene que hacer eso de inmediato. [/ QUOTE]
Sr britsimon pero en el ds260 anexo la foto de mi pasaporte en el momento de la pasaporte de mi hijo? cuando envio el correo al kcc con los documentos requeridos, como lo son actas de matrimonio, actas de nacimiento, y los pasaportes, y como no no he enviado el correo completo con el pasaporte de mi hijo (suponemos que es por eso) nos reenvian el correo como faltante de documentos y no envian la fecha para la entrevista, y estoy a pocos dias que me dejen fuera de la entrevista.

Mr britsimon but in the ds260 annex the photo of my passport at the time of my son's passport? when I send the mail to the kcc with the required documents, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and passports, and since I have not sent the complete email with my son's passport (we assume that is why) we are re-sent the mail as missing documents and do not send the date for the interview, and I am a few days away from the interview.

Why your friend didn't get a passport for the child?