No objection waiver application-- DS-3035 missing a page?

firfir

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I am sorry to start a thread with such a silly question, but I really need the answer. I have filled out the waiver application online, received a case number, and printed out the waiver packet generated in the pdf format.

in the packet assembly checklist there are the following items to be included with the application

-- fee
-- waiver review division barcode page
-- supplementary applicant information
--- form DS-3035, pages 1, 2, 3.
For some reason in my DS-3035 I have only pages 1 and 2 of 2. Should there be a third page? Please help, I am stuck. Thank you

For some reason in my DS-3035 I have only pages 1 and 2 of 2. Should there be a third page? Please help, I am stuck. Thank you

hmm... look at this http://travel.state.gov/pdf/ds3035.pdf
there you have only 2 pages.

btw: when we fill out DS-3035, can we leave a empty gaps ? or we have to write something always?
For example, I haven't Maiden Name, do i have to write there for example: "NOTHING" ? or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, the DS-3035 online has only two pages and that's what I have, but in the instructions what to include into the packet it says pages 1, 2, 3.

btw: when we fill out DS-3035, can we leave a empty gaps ? or we have to write something always?
For example, I haven't Maiden Name, do i have to write there for example: "NOTHING" ? or something?

I just left them blank

yes, the DS-3035 online has only two pages and that's what I have, but in the instructions what to include into the packet it says pages 1, 2,

can u give my a link to that instruction?

maybe 3th page is a page with a bar-coded ?

btw: Is it correct? is it everything to do to start to apply?

1. Step I

> Complete online DS-30305
> Send to U.S. Department of State:
- money order
- DS-3035 (the same which I've filled out online)
- sheet of paper with my: full name, date of birth and Social Security Number.
- "A statement demonstrating why the exchange..."
- Copies of my DS-2019
- Copy of passport
- envelopes

2. Step II

waiting for Information what kind of documents more I have to send