no news of plastic

Got my Welcome letter yesterday, but have'nt received the card yet. Online still says "Notice Mailed welcoming new perm. resident". Has'nt changed to "Approval notice sent" or "Card Mailed". Anyone in similar situation?
';

my situation is very similar too...its already been 12 days since last LUD

on 09/11/2007 I received email saying that approval notice has been sent. But I already got my welcome notice yesterday. Still waiting for the plastic cards.

Same here....

Same here, waiting for notice/physical cards to arrive.

9/5 Card production ordered.
9/6 Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident
9/11 Approval notice sent..

I'm planning to leave my employer.. Do I have to wait till I get my Card,My Employer needs 2 weeks of notice. so I'm confused should i give him notice now or wait till i get my card and then give notice.. please suggest??

eb3_485,

A friendly advice.. Don't leave on your own rather, let them fire you:) It is not a good idea to leave immediately after getting the GC as you may run into issues at the time of citizenship interview.

Please search the forum for more details.

Thanks,

Got the Cards

9/4/7 Approval Notice Sent
9/6/7 Card Production ordered
9/10/7 Card Mailed
9/11/07 Plastic Cards received both me & my spouse

Only approval notice Sent for my Son, waiting for Biometrics notice for my son

Same here. I got the email today stating that the Approval notice has been sent. Still waiting for the plastic card....

09/04/07 - Card Production Ordered
09/05/07 - Notice For New Permanent Resident
09/10/07 - Welcome Notice Received
09/11/07 - Approval Notice Sent

on 09/11/2007 I received email saying that approval notice has been sent. But I already got my welcome notice yesterday. Still waiting for the plastic cards.

Congrats

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks

i got an LUD that my card was mailed but returned as undeliverable....i live up in the hills and my address is hard to find...so the customer representative at USCIS suggested i change my address using AR-11....so i changed my address ...hoping i recieve it in the next week .The funny thing about USCIS is when i did my biometrics i asked my plastic to be sent to my lawyers office as the postal service is unable to deliver mail at my address....They delivered the welcome notice to my lawyer but the plastic to my physcal address...even after informing my local post office that i was to recieve some important document from USCIS, they returned it as undeliverable....

Congrats

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks

Received physical card today, doesn't look that green ;)

Hi EB3_485

I got my welcome letter, approval letter and card today...

Hi hello EB3_485
congrats I am very happy for u

did u got 3 letters like welcome notice, Approval notice & cards
could u tell me please it's really helpful & appreciates

also today we received approval notices in the regular mail box and I am very happy and waiting for GC card.

thanks

Same here. I got the welcome notice in mail, and the status changed to "Approval Notice Sent" on Sep 11th. Have'nt received the Approval notice or plastic yet.. how about you?

Plastic card

Hello Everyone,

Our GC was approved on 09/05/2007 and today we got the cards. we are yet to receive the approval notices. We just want to share with you, so that whoever is waiting for plastic cards, they will get it soon.

regards
mohan

PD EB3 Sept 2001 India
485 Approval: June 26th 2007

NO CARD production yet. got letter to go to uscis using info pass, file for I-89.
1st infopass: IO lady verified my address etc. refused to take my I-89. said you are all set, i will send an e-mail to order card production. she said "i dont understand why they are not ordering your card". she sent e-mail, LUD change, with no message change. 1 week passed.
2nd infopass: another IO this time. atleast she took my I-89. no LUD change or any e-mails since then.

this wait never ends. it is almost 90 days since approval, and no sign of CARD.

After card production email on 0905/2007, I got email saying approval notice sent on 09/11/200. Is approval notice and plastic cards come together or the come separately ??

mtreddy

hello mtreddy,

we got the similar LUDs and similar emails. and today we got our GC cards itself..so I am sure, you can check ur mail box for ur cards....

regards
mohan

I received the card and the welcome notice. Still waiting for the approval notice. Approximately each one takes one week to receive from the date of the emails from USCIS. If you do not receive within, say 10 days from the email date, then you may want to check if your biometrics/address are current in USCIS files.

Hi Anandkan

I received Welcome Notice still I am waiting for card,
do u know how many days takes approx...
please
thanks