no news of plastic

achintshah

Registered Users (C)
hi guys
i recieved my card production ordered LUD on 28th aug , welcome notice on the 29th aug and approval sent on 31st aug. My lawyer has already recieved the approval notice...but there has been no change in LUD such as card mailed and after seeing so many on this forum recieving cards within a week i was wondering if this is usual .I know the USCIS asks us to wait for 60 days before calling them but after seeing so many of them recieving their phhsical cards i was wondering if that is unusual....

Call TSO IO or goto Infopass and find out your recent biometrics are clear and updated in their system, without that card will not be ordered

hi guys
i recieved my card production ordered LUD on 28th aug , welcome notice on the 29th aug and approval sent on 31st aug. My lawyer has already recieved the approval notice...but there has been no change in LUD such as card mailed and after seeing so many on this forum recieving cards within a week i was wondering if this is usual .I know the USCIS asks us to wait for 60 days before calling them but after seeing so many of them recieving their phhsical cards i was wondering if that is unusual....

When was your last biometrics appointment? Do you remember what code was it? It is possible that they might send you another biometrics appointment notice if they do not have the up to date information.

i got my card production ordered email on 9/4 and notice mailed welcoming new perm resident email on 9/5. There was an LUD on 9/6 with no message change. What are the next sequence of emails? Did anyone who got approved the same time, see any more message changes.

thanks

Same here.

Card Production ordered email - 31 Aug 2007
Welcome Notice email- 03 Sep 2007
Approval Notice sent email - 05 Sep 2007

Waiting for Card mailed

My last FP was on 31 Jul 2007.

There is no particular sequence. I never got card ordered or card production emails, but I got approval notice and physical card it takes nearly 1 week after any of the first email. But in my son case he got only approval notice sent email followed by approval notice in the mail, but he never received card ordered email or physical card.

After 09/05/2007 email about card production ordered I did not receive any emails or post. Isn't it card production email sent only when the biometrics are good ?

Same here, waiting for notice/physical cards to arrive.

9/4 Card production ordered.
9/5 Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident
9/10 Approval notice sent

In my case, i have'nt received the Approval notice sent email yet...

9/4 Card production ordered.
9/5 Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident
9/6 LUD no msg change...

when did u get ur approval notice sent msg change...

When was your last biometrics appointment? Do you remember what code was it? It is possible that they might send you another biometrics appointment notice if they do not have the up to date information.

EB3
PD-AUG 2003
VSC-TSC MARCH 2007
BIOMETRICS -FEB 2005/MAY 10TH 2007-CODE 3

REALLY DONT THINK BIOMETRICS IS A PROBLEM.I HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED MY APPROVAL NOTICETHROUGH MY LAWYER
CALLED TSC USING POJ TECHNIQUE (TWICE)....GOT THROUGH ONLY TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS WHO SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFO ON FILE ..THEY DIDNT TRANSFER ME TO TSC EITHER.
APPROVAL NOTICE SAY 3 WEEKS ATLEAST AND LAWYERS LETTERS SAYS 4 MONTHS...I GUESS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH BEFORE CONTACTING USCIS

Call TSO IO or goto Infopass and find out your recent biometrics are clear and updated in their system, without that card will not be ordered

Your Son And My Own Card Production Dates Are Same ..i Guess We Are Both Going To Get It About The Same Time. In July 2007 They Had A Situation Where Quite A Few People Got It After 3 Weeks ...hopin Its The Same Kinda Situation And Not A Biometric Problem

Isn't it card production email sent only when the biometrics are good ?

That was my understanding too. Without biometrics, there's no point asking the Kentucky factory to "produce" a card.

In my case, it took about a week after I got the "card production" email for me to get the "card mailed" email, and I got the card 3-4 days later.

achintshah: Your card may still be in the process of being "produced". Give it another week, then raise hell.

Got welcome letter today with the physical cards for me as well as my spouse. I guess the letter to congressman helped me to get FP2 for my 485 & that triggered the approval after 1/2 months. This forum has a lot of info & knowledge as well as lot of speculation on the dates, theories, assumptions etc etc. But its a nice way to vent out ur concerns & have something's answered from senior's. I hope everyone gets their approval soon.

Got my Welcome letter yesterday, but have'nt received the card yet. Online still says "Notice Mailed welcoming new perm. resident". Has'nt changed to "Approval notice sent" or "Card Mailed". Anyone in similar situation?

We got our cards and the welcome notice yesterday. Kudos to USCIS in sending the card exactly 7 days after the "Card Ordered" email.