No new approvals today??

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
looks like May RDs are tough to get approval soon since all dats became current at that time.
so ins might be trying to sort out cases by PDs.
but that does not make sense to me.

With Holidays approaching...

We will see less and less approvals.. I think things will pick up in Jan only.
May RD may get drifted to Jan end/ Feb. I am saying this because I have not seen any May RD case assigned to Officer, and assuming that it takes 2 weeks after that....

No Title

Half of April RD is indeed waiting for approval. Hope things pickup speed soon.

The predicted flood aint happening folks. Winter seems to have frozen even the trickle that we have

Unless there are fundamental changes to either the steps in the approval process or INS adds more resources, I don\'t see how they can do approvals faster. But if seasonality is an indicator, last year we saw a lot of approvals in Jan/Feb, I think.

Unlucky RDs

I think most unlucky guys have been with RD in Apr end/May and maybe June..

The trend I see is that most of the Guys upto August/Sep RD have already got EADs .. ( After 2-3 months of filing)...Almost at the same time as we..

No Title

You are right, Karunesh. Mid-April and May RDs have been stuck in all the respects, first for getting receipt, then FP and now approval.
Dee Rod, I dont think any seasonality or any other prediction works for INS. Just hope that something good will happen. "Hope" is all that we have.

They are processing april cases for the past 4 months.

I saw one april nd guy got approval in August (from Ciba\'s list). Still they are not done with April cases. Last year, calfornia approved 485 cases in 4-6 months and now it is taking more than 8 months (and still we don\'t know when they will approve may cases). Atleast other centers put correct processing month in JIT report. But in CSC JIT report, it is mentioned Jan, 2000. It is tough to predict or know what exactly is happening there. Every month they are accumulating lot of cases (they can\'t stop incoming applications) to their already pending application piles. Lets hope for best.