No new approvals today - sigh..

believe_in_self

Registered Users (C)
Looking at some approvals posted in last couple of days - I was hoping to see some more January approvals today. Was kind of disappointed not seeing them now.

Hopefully - some people got approval - but did not post it - or did not find out yet.

More importantly - hopefully this was not a temporary spike at VSC - but beginning of a long term upward trend.

All those who get approved - please keep on posting - that is the only thing which keeps our hopes alive.:eek:

I140 approved

I checked the status of my I140 and it says that the case was approved on 30-Sep-02. I filed concurrently and Notice date was 10/14/2002.

Not heard EB2 approval since long. Great! it gives some hope. Mine is EB2 ND 11/01/2002 though not concurrent filer due to stupid company policy.
Congats man!

sn99, you can go for CP then !! read this

It can be good one way, if company does not allow for concurrent processing.

You can amend I140 right now, and go for CP option.

You don't need to wait for I485 delays ( which is about 2 years now), thought AC21 is also a good one.

Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I140 RD 1/25/03 EB2 LC Substitution. waiting with you all.

no copy of 140

Sometime back I asked my company to give copy of labor and copy of I-140 to file 485 myself. But they refused. I doubt that I can do anything without that documents.
Thanks

Now it's time to fight for GC and Citizenship. Fax/Mail our petition to your local Congressman and Senators.