No need of Form 9003

acro J

Registered Users (C)
My attorney states that they are taking 9003 away from CP process. Any updates. I own a company and I am not sure whether I will get into trouble in CP interview. Will they refuse.

No Title

IRS9003 is a very easy document that takes 5 sec to complete. You may do so your self.
About owning a company, I don\'t know if that is allowed or not. If you are primary applicant you must be sponsored by an employer (assuming you do CP and you are employment based). Your current visa may not allow you to be employed (W2) by any other company, even if you own it (I think).

No Title

you have to carry irs9003 form for interview. and coming of owning a company its not at all a issue as long as you are paying your taxes and if you are having a tax trascripts with you it should not be a problem. let me tell you my case if you are still worrying about owning a company, when i went for the interview i am having 3 companies on my name which are into different sectors not into IT, i never had any problem. hope this helps you

IRS 9003 IS A MUST

Hi:

PLease do take the IRS 9003 form. I just completed my CP interview & POE. I did see that the IRS 9003 yellow form was part of the CP package at POE.