No N652 after interview

neelam6

Hi All,

I had my interview at Oakland today and I passed the interview. It was very quick (less than 5 minutes). Officer said congretulations and gave me a printed paper saying congretulation on passing the interview. Your Oath will be scheduled in next 2-4 months. It is different than what others got at the same center. It does not have space for checks marks etc. It has no name, no date nothing. My husband also got the same paper. As suggested on this forum that some of you got N652 after the interview, I was wondering why I did not get that. Any one else with same experiance?

My interview was also yesterday, and like you, I passed. They gave me just a plain white sheet which said, "Congratulations.......". She told me I would receive the official Notice of Oath ceremony paper in 60-90 days. You should get yours soon too.

neelam6 said:
Hi All,

I had my interview at Oakland today and I passed the interview. It was very quick (less than 5 minutes). Officer said congretulations and gave me a printed paper saying congretulation on passing the interview. Your Oath will be scheduled in next 2-4 months. It is different than what others got at the same center. It does not have space for checks marks etc. It has no name, no date nothing. My husband also got the same paper. As suggested on this forum that some of you got N652 after the interview, I was wondering why I did not get that. Any one else with same experiance?

Congratulations ! I do not know the N652 things.

Did the officer interview you both in the same time ( 5 min ) ? Did you file N400 in the same time ? Did you both get LPR in the same time ? I wonder if BCIS always adjudicate the couple together even they file in different time.

GrassRoot said:
Congratulations ! I do not know the N652 things.

Did the officer interview you both in the same time ( 5 min ) ? Did you file N400 in the same time ? Did you both get LPR in the same time ? I wonder if BCIS always adjudicate the couple together even they file in different time.

No, she interviewed us one after another but less than 5 minute for each of us. She was very nice and quick. We filed together and done FP also together.

Is there to find out if we have cleared the name check or not? I forgot to ask this from officer.