No more pain....A.P.P.R.O.V.E.D.....

TSCPAIN

Registered Users (C)
Hi all I found this morning the online case status as usual. It was changed to

"Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 15, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

But again My wife case was not updated like this. It is same as before. We have to wait and see for her approval too. Thanks to every body in this forum. you guys are great in helping all the way in this journey. God bless to all, Good luck to you.

ND/RD : May 2001
FP : oct 2002, spouse fp : March 2002
RFE : Aug 5th 2003 and reponse updated on Aug 20th
Approval Date : Oct 15th

Congrats. It is good to see an approval again after a gap of few days. Hope the flow continious.

TSCpain

Congratulations.
It's been a drought again; so we are glad to hear one of our forum members has been approved.

RFE

The RFE is about the I-864 form , actually my lawyer sent this i-864 affidavit of support for my wife. BCIS asked us why you submited i-864 insstead of i-134. So sent back i-134 in response to that.

TSC Pain,

I am glad for you. Be happy and enjoy your freedom.
Do not forget to come back to the forum to visit us once in a while.

Regards,

JLSBR:p

TSCPAIN - Very glad to see a 05/2001 approval! Good luck in your career. Hope your wife's approval comes soon too.

Looks like some error can triger the approval!

Congrat to you!
Hope your wife get approval very soon!
:cool:

TSCPAIN

Congratulations on your freedom and good to see May 2001 case get adjudicated, I hope I am next

RD 5/14/01

Good Luck

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom man. Hope you will receive your wife's approval letter also.

Let this bitter experience not affect your bright future....

GoodHope