no more goondaism. Cases approved!

global_goonda

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I received the long awaited emails this morning - Case approved and new card ordered.

Interestingly, I did get replies from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov for my emails even after they stopped entertaining status inquiries.
Here is the sequence:
May 3 - case status inquiry email sent to CSC
May 19 - another case status inquiry email sent (this time with Alien number)
May 24 - reply to May-19 email - saying CSC does not accept inquiries from general public
May 30 - reply to May-3 email - saying "These cases are ready for final processing"
June 1 - another reply to May-3 email - saying "These cases were approved today". I kept waiting for email from CRIS all day yesterday.
June 2 - mails from CRIS indicating that Cases are approved.

Other details:
PD - 7/31/2002 EB2 India
Labor Approved - August 2005
I-140, EAD, AP, I-485 filed - Sep 15 2005
EAD approved - Oct 20 2005
AP approved - Nov 1 2005
I-140 approved - Feb 27 2006
I-485 approved - Jun 1 2006

Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this wonderful forum and to all those who have handed out advice and support over the years. The bay-area-gang will plan another get-together soon (we've already had two and both get-togethers were absolutely enjoyable and fun) - hope to see more people joining us to meet and share their experiences.

I sincerely wish that everyone gets their green cards soon - and a special prayer for those whose namecheck is taking too long to clear.

Best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
global_goonda said:
Hi Friends,

I received the long awaited emails this morning - Case approved and new card ordered.

Interestingly, I did get replies from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov for my emails even after they stopped entertaining status inquiries.
Here is the sequence:
May 3 - case status inquiry email sent to CSC
May 19 - another case status inquiry email sent (this time with Alien number)
May 24 - reply to May-19 email - saying CSC does not accept inquiries from general public
May 30 - reply to May-3 email - saying "These cases are ready for final processing"
June 1 - another reply to May-3 email - saying "These cases were approved today". I kept waiting for email from CRIS all day yesterday.
June 2 - mails from CRIS indicating that Cases are approved.

Other details:
PD - 7/31/2002 EB2 India
Labor Approved - August 2005
I-140, EAD, AP, I-485 filed - Sep 15 2005
EAD approved - Oct 20 2005
AP approved - Nov 1 2005
I-140 approved - Feb 27 2006
I-485 approved - Jun 1 2006

Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this wonderful forum and to all those who have handed out advice and support over the years. The bay-area-gang will plan another get-together soon (we've already had two and both get-togethers were absolutely enjoyable and fun) - hope to see more people joining us to meet and share their experiences.

I sincerely wish that everyone gets their green cards soon - and a special prayer for those whose namecheck is taking too long to clear.

Best wishes

Congratulations! Enjoy the day.

Congratulations To Goonda!

Dear GOONDA,

CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

GOOD Things happen to Good People as well as Goondas :D :D

May GOONDA RAJ Begin!!!! :D

Awaiting your invite eagerly. Meanwhile Enjoy your most enjoyable weekend!

-FDD :) :) :)
nikedude said:
Congrats International Goonda. See you at the next Bay Area meet.