No more fingerprints needed?

entpost

Registered Users (C)
For my application this is what is the status:
--------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What does this mean - I don't need to go again for any more finger prints?

PLease reply if any body has right information....

Thank you in advance

Finger Prints review completed

Hi,
I got exactly the same reply. I see you got this message two weeks ago. What is your case status now. Please share your experience. Is your FP current or expired?
Vikas

entpost said:
For my application this is what is the status:
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What does this mean - I don't need to go again for any more finger prints?

PLease reply if any body has right information....

Thank you in advance

I am on a similar situation. My online status information was updated with a similar message on Oct 28/2006. On November 28/2006 a new I-797C was issued and a new set of fingerprints were taken on Dec 22/06.

Then, the answer to your question is, if your biometrics were taken more than 15 months ago, then probably, you will be receiving a new I-797C soon.

Last edited by a moderator: