no more approvals.

lycra

Registered Users (C)
probably this is it for this season.no more approval.have to wait and watch till oct .

I have a feeling that, they will start pouring in August 1st or 2nd week, these all 485 LUDS are potential approvals.

I too have the same feeling. Let's hope

EB2- India ( Myself & Spouse )
PD: July 2005 (NSC)
140/485 RD Sep'2005
140 AD Oct'2005
1st FP-- Jan'2006
2nd FP-- Apr'2007
3rd EAD Applied, 2 AP's
And RFE for both of us
LUD for both ---08/19/2006
I-485 AD

Last edited by a moderator:
!! Tere muh mei ghee shukkar !!... Now only suggest how to concentrate on work for these 2 weeks...
I have a feeling that, they will start pouring in August 1st or 2nd week, these all 485 LUDS are potential approvals.

If visa number already assigned to your pending application then can expext approvals in coming months also.....just my guess

I guess there will be approvals soon..

I don't think USCIS is going to waste all Visa numbers that have been assigned to many cases. They have to give decision in next 2 months.

Reasons that are I can think :

1) Everytime IOs are responding that you will hear something in next 45 to 60 days.

2) SR responses are also stating that wait for 60 days.

3)LUD changes are may be becuase of assigning visa numbers to the cases.(based on my exp at Infopass)

4)Pre adjudicated/Under review cases are propably at final stage and assigned visa numbers already.

Remember that they have all these visa numbers allotted for the last Qtr... i.e July Aug and Sept. There will be approvals in august and september.
Hang on guys you are going to 2 more rains, cross your finger :)

Advance congrats to people with a recent LUD.

ALL THE BEST.

July 2nd And Onwards 2007

Just Rang And Was Told All File Of July 2nd Have Now Been Allocated For Process Today. Should Recieve Reciept Numbers In A Day Or Two.texas Service Ctr

I am sorry but I could not follow. Could you please explain who you phoned and July 2nd or July 2nd and before files you are referring to.
Thanks,
--Naveen Oshos
Just Rang And Was Told All File Of July 2nd Have Now Been Allocated For Process Today. Should Recieve Reciept Numbers In A Day Or Two.texas Service Ctr

I am sorry but I could not follow. Could you please explain who you phoned and July 2nd or July 2nd and before files you are referring to.

I believe wakarally is talking about new I-485 cases, filed by applicants who became eligible to file during July 2007. Most of them have not even been given receipt numbers yet.

July and Before July those whose PDs were current?
--Naveen Oshos
I believe wakarally is talking about new I-485 cases, filed by applicants who became eligible to file during July 2007. Most of them have not even been given receipt numbers yet.

texas call

I Am Talking About Those Whose Dates Became Current For June And
Were Supose To File By July2007.

140 Aug2006 Aproved

This Was In Respect Of I485 For Kenya

This is ROW? I think this will have impact on the pending cases. If the IO's are busy sending the receipts to all the 485 application that are filed from July 2nd(Remember they allowed thousands of applications from the previously unavailable categories), it is going to definitely slowdown the approvals. Or may be they decided that there are not going to be anymore approvals and moved the resources to accept 485's and mail the receipts :mad:

Remember that they have all these visa numbers allotted for the last Qtr... i.e July Aug and Sept. There will be approvals in august and september.
Hang on guys you are going to 2 more rains, cross your finger :)

Advance congrats to people with a recent LUD.

ALL THE BEST.

Hi sannams

may be u r right because we were told by info pass IO in hartford,ct twice to me and my wife (separate appointments, july 19 & july 26) that some one is working on ur files and u should get it with in 2006 quota..
she gave no specifics abt visa number assignments, etc.. but told us very specific that name checks are clear and no issues....

goodachari117,

Yes, i think there will be many more approvals to follow.
I am also from CT, i was thinking of going to infopass.