No message for Plastic card.....

Rajpal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I went to PP stamp on Jan 28 at Jacksonville, FL.
So far i didn't received any email notification or status change regarding CARD ORDERDED or CARD MAILED..

Is any one in the same boat.

thanks...

I am also going to Dallas for PS

Hi Rolando68

How was her experince. Did she took the courtesy copy of 485 approval or she got the Original from attorney . Please let me know. I am planning to go with courtesy copy. Will that be a issue in Dallas. How much total time it took for the whole Process.

Aslo do we need any Visa fees etc, or any form to be filled for visa stamping.

Please let me know
Thanks

Same Here

We got out Passport Stamped on Jan 28 in Memphis, no news yet

Please update if you get any news and I will do the same.

Thanks

I got passport stamp on 12/3/04 in Dallas office. Used the courtesy copy of approval notice. No news about the plastic card so far.

adgwlgc said:
Hi Rolando68

How was her experince. Did she took the courtesy copy of 485 approval or she got the Original from attorney . Please let me know. I am planning to go with courtesy copy. Will that be a issue in Dallas. How much total time it took for the whole Process.

Aslo do we need any Visa fees etc, or any form to be filled for visa stamping.

Please let me know
Thanks

We used our courtesy copy of 485 approval. Our attorney got the original copy 2-3 weeks after we stamped. Please bring with you all EAD cards and Advanced Parole docs. Make sure your passport doesn't expire within a year. Two photos of front (passport, not green card style).
In dallas office, it takes 5 mins to finish this whole process starting from you standing in front of an officer. Wait time outside vary depending on your appointment time. Earlier is better as far as waiting time goes. We did ours at 7:30am. Wait outside (to get a number) is about 20 mins. Wait inside for your number to be called is about 10min. Stamp and finger print took 5 mins.

Good luck!

kbmlz1992

You are eligible to make a call to INS. You are well past the 60 days time frame to receive the plastic card.

Carefully choose the options on the phone and you will be connected directly to an IO rather than a service rep.

Wife's Stamping Experience

adgwlgc:

Overall experience was great! From the custodian checking the Infopass to the officer who attend my wife all of them were courteous… they even let me in to be with my wife for the whole process.

My wife took the Original 485 approval letter along with the paperwork requested in the letter and everything went smoot. The total time it took for her to complete the whole Process was about 25 minutes. There is no fees to pay or forms to fill at the time of stamping.

By the way, last Friday I received the E-Mail saying: “On February 17, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready”

God bless you!

Card Ordered

Got an email Today saying

On February 18, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks

Message Changed

Hi All,
Finally my Plastic Card message changed.
Now it shows the Card is ordered.

Thanks for all your support.

No status change

We had our stamping done on Feb 5th in Miami, FL using the courtesy copy. so far no news about the card.