NO mail yet-I think its lost

endless-journey

Registered Users (C)
I think my RFE has been lost in the mail.
It is now exactly 2 weeks since it was issued.
Called the National center and they say wait for 30 days.
What should I do- Please advise anybody

Did you check

if the address is correct with CIS ?

Its unfair not providing an option for the filers to receive communication via fedex/ups. we pay lot of money for application fees, and additional 15$ wont be an issue.

the address is correct I have verified that many many times
with USCIS and they even sent those EAD's and AP's
So know they should not f-up this.
Even my attorneys have not received it.

we have seen in this forum some people received the notices 2 weeks after mailing. Hope you will get it soon.

Don't lose hope as I received mine in 26 days. It was sent to the lawyers. I know it is very very disturbing to know that an RFE has been issued and not knowing what the contents are. But try to think of all the possible things they could have asked for and prepare all the documents on your end so you could reply as soon as the RFE arrives.

Good Luck!

Don't loose hope as TSC RFE issue center and mailing center are at different places atleast 50 mile apart. There will be atleast one week difference between when they will actually mail you from the date they issued RFE. The difference may increase depending upon the volume of cases.

Prabhu

don't worry...

Hi,
I feel your pain, try to relax and don't be too anxious ( i know its hard), its gonna come when its gonna come, God willing. I went through the same ordeal, checking my mailbox twice a day, chasing the mail man down the street, waiting for the mailman's white truck with hope, The stupid RFE finally showed up at my lawyers office in 2 weeks...
Check with your attorneys every 3-4 days, just don't get on their nerves.
best of luck, its on its way, atleast the mail system is much more reliable here then some other countries.

keep us posted.

LongGC case

Endless,

do not mind my saying this, but it seems to be yet another BCIS nightmare in the making.
LongGC was one such case.
Any way do not loose heart.