No Luds?????????

pbeshai

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My last LUD is from Oct 26 stating that they have recieved my RFI, when the USCIS sent me the BIO notice my LUD still showed the same thing as above and I ahve never recieved an email regarding the BIO notice , after my BIO was done on NOV 23rd my LUD is still the same showing that they have recieved my RFI on OCT 26
now aren't they suppose to change the online status everytime they sent out a notice????
ND Feb 02
RFI OCT 05
BIO 3 Nov 23rd

pbeshai said:
Hi
My last LUD is from Oct 26 stating that they have recieved my RFI, when the USCIS sent me the BIO notice my LUD still showed the same thing as above and I ahve never recieved an email regarding the BIO notice , after my BIO was done on NOV 23rd my LUD is still the same showing that they have recieved my RFI on OCT 26
now aren't they suppose to change the online status everytime they sent out a notice????
ND Feb 02
RFI OCT 05
BIO 3 Nov 23rd
That's exactly the pattern I observed with my case. They received my medical package and G-325 on 10/13/05 and then was another unknown update on 10/17/05. After that I received a notice for BIO3 on 11/10/05. Went ahead and did it ahead of schedule. There were no LUD updates since 10/17/05, even though there was some activity on the case and I'm not receiving any e-mails from these lazy bastards. :mad:

pbeshai said:
Hi
ND Feb 02
RFI OCT 05
BIO 3 Nov 23rd

They stopped doing that because that was too much work for them. There are thousands if not millions if bio(re fingerprints) so I dont think they will update your case status..

It was a good idea while it lasted but as pbeshai said they are lazy bastards.

wantmygcnow said:
They stopped doing that because that was too much work for them. There are thousands if not millions if bio(re fingerprints) so I dont think they will update your case status..

It was a good idea while it lasted but as pbeshai said they are lazy bastards.
It was me, still dealing with lazy bastards. :(