NO LUD's after FP and 485 Approved. PLEASE REPORT HERE

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
TO Everyone who did not have any LUD's after the March Transfer to TSC and got 485 approved, Please report.

This would help other members to make an educated guess on the pros and cons...

If you look at the trend of approved ones, there are more people who had LUDs after FP and before their approval. Where as there are very few who got approved without any recent LUD.
So I guess for people like me who have not seen the LUD change since the transfer, inspite of doing FP2 will have to wait for the
next current bus :(

DSLstart,

I still think it is a 50:50 chance for both with and without LUD cases.

Don'nt loose hope , i have seen so many cases which got approved without any LUD like MA_LABOUR is one among many.

Let's not loose hope..........All the best who are waiting.

Finger Printing does not always have follow up LUDs. If there is one it is most likely within 2 days for FP. Again there is no rule that applies all.

How is your depression treating you, Yellowrock?

There are few old cases pending at NSC under Extended Review (oral repsonse)/Additional Security Checks (SR response). Mine is one of it.

I gave my 3rd Fp on July 3rd and no LUD change or message change. Message got stuck from March 2005 with the Employment RFE response. I had 2 FP's after that. However right now I see the LUD from my 2nd FP which was in March 2006.

Looks like some pending cases which are waiting never get updated till they start work on them. This is the observation for NSC.