No LUD

mgkadiri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I gave my FP last week (24-AUG-2007). I did not see any LUD at all. Generally it takes only a day or two to get an update. Is there somebody who are in same boat. I am really worried.

Thanks

Still nothing

I had my FP done on August 28 and still see no update online. Do I need to get worried?

Anyone else?

LUD for one but not the other

Went for FP today for my wife and I. I see an LUD against my case and nothing so far against my wife's. The same Officer took the finger prints for both of us one after the other.

Is it normal to not see LUD for some time after FP? Any ideas? Should my wife call IO if she does not see an LUD by next week?

No LUD after FP

Both my wife adn I had our FP (Code 3) last week. Its been 3 days and no LUD online.

Is this normal?

we went for FP on 09/05/07 but upto now there's no LUD. we have not received our EAD too.

My case is as follows:

EB3 PD 09/15/05
I-140 EB3 approved 04/10/06
I-140 EB2 pending ND 07/30/07
I-485 RD 07/02 ND 08/08/07 (NSC)
FP 09/05/07
EAD ????

How come it's taking too long now to received EAD. last time I called they said 75 days, today they said their just processing 06/14/07. I need it badly for my son who's applying for college and my spouse who needs to work. She's been out of post for 1 1/2 year because of her H1B expiration for 6 yrs. did you notice that TSC are receiving EAd prior to their FP? Pls. comment.

not to put a damper on anyone but i went for fingerprinting today and i already see a LUD on my case, couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it.. i went to the center in nyc

Both my wife & I had our FP (Code 3) on 10/10. Its been 9 days and no LUD online on our 485 cases

Is this normal?

our FP was done in San Francisco and TSC is our service center.

My self and my wife went for FP(code3) on 7/17. Its more than 3 months now. There is no LUD on our 485s. There is no perfect answer for this. When I talked to IOs, they are not providing any information.