No LUD on EAD since 35 days

DSLstart

Registered Users (C)
I read on this forum that paper filing (renewal) of EAD is faster than online. So paper filed it with all the documents, fees, photos etc. Check got encashed after 8 days and received notice. But since then there has been no LUD for more than 35 days. Earlier I used to e-file at VSC (before transfering to TSC) and there used to be atleast some LUD activity after every 2/3 weeks. But here I don't see any activity.
Anyone else in same boat? are people getting their EAD renewals/fresh approved soon?

My EAD is pending at Texas service center. The received date is 18 october and the last lud was on october 25.

You typically will see LUDs around the time they receive your application, perhaps another one or two additional ones during that week they receive it, and then will not see any other activity until just before approval. TSC is taking around 6-11 weeks, so you should not expect to see anything for at least another 2-6 weeks... it's normal

thanks guys for clarifying.

You typically will see LUDs around the time they receive your application, perhaps another one or two additional ones during that week they receive it, and then will not see any other activity until just before approval. TSC is taking around 6-11 weeks, so you should not expect to see anything for at least another 2-6 weeks... it's normal

Any ead approvals for october filers???
My RD is october 18 2007. No LUDS on my application.:(