NO LUD change for FP done on May 6

waitinginlimbo1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Did any of you who got their finger printing done on May 6 2005 at any of the application service centers in CA, get a LUD change or message change. I got mine done on May 6 and there has been no change in the LUD or the message saying that the FP results have been receieved. I called up the FBI and they confirmed that they had sent back the results the same day to USCIS.

we did fp on 22 april . I got only one LUD after fp, on very next day and no other LUD or message change.

thanks.

FP done on may 6

we had our FP done on May 6 2005.No lud change and the message is same.It seems every one will get the message after 2 weeksof Fp appointment.

140/485/765/131 RD APR 12 2005 ND APR 15 LUD APR 20
AP APPROVED MAY 24
EAD APPROVED MAY 18
FP NOTICE APR 22
FP DONE ON MAY 6

qa13 said:
we had our FP done on May 6 2005.No lud change and the message is same.It seems every one will get the message after 2 weeksof Fp appointment.

140/485/765/131 RD APR 12 2005 ND APR 15 LUD APR 20
AP APPROVED MAY 24
EAD APPROVED MAY 18
FP NOTICE APR 22
FP DONE ON MAY 6

I am not sure what the reason is.Could it be that the fingerprinting that was done in our cases was not acceptable in which case USCIS did not accept it and that we might be getting another set of FP notices to get them done all over again. Again, this is just my thought.

waitinginlimbo
Not need to worry. It seems not everybody is getting LUDs or message changes after FPs these days, and it is not because they turn up wrong. MY 2FPs were done 03/15/05 and I never got LUD or message change. I did get email and message change due to RFE on 05/02/05, so I know they are working on my case. But for FPs, you might never get news and YOU DON"T NEED TO WORRY.

Hi did you get any update on your case online status. Even after 4 weeks still i am waiting for the update. Thanks.

waitinginlimbo1 said:
Hi,

Did any of you who got their finger printing done on May 6 2005 at any of the application service centers in CA, get a LUD change or message change. I got mine done on May 6 and there has been no change in the LUD or the message saying that the FP results have been receieved. I called up the FBI and they confirmed that they had sent back the results the same day to USCIS.

Prior to May 6th most of the FP notices were issued with code 2 and looks like starting may 6th FP notices were issued with code 3 for full biometrics, does that have any impact on FP results lud's?