No LUD after fingerprints appointment. Is that normal?

Czech guy

Registered Users (C)
I have done my fingerprints appointment about two weeks ago but when I check my portfolio at USCIS, there had been no LUD change since April 13th which is the time when they sent me my 797 extension notice. Is that normal? Does anyone have similar experience?

Im wondering about that because when we had our 485 interview over 2 yrs back, we were told that someone messed up and didnt send my fingerprints to FBI and I had to wait several extra months for my Green card to come.

Am I the only one with this problem?

I didn't have LUD after my fingerprinting for I-485, which was done on April 30th, 2010. My husband, who is a dependent, had two LUDs following his FP. Our GC was approved on May13 and my husband has already recieved his physical card, however I haven't.

I went for InfoPass and was told that my biometrics is not in the system, so they cannot print the card for me. I took another set of biometrics the same day, however still no LUD on my file and no card production order e-mail. i got my welcome notice only. Now I worry that someone did something to my file so the system cannot merge my biometrics with my file. I wonder whether your file was screwed the same way. I really don't know how to get out of this limbo.

I think the way to check that your biometrics is not lost is to see if the dates have changed on the date you did biometrics. For example, if your biometrics was done on Apr 13th, is the LUD updated as April 13th.

If yes, then you can be assured that your biometrics are not lost.

Let us know if this is the case.

I have called FBI and gave them my A-number and was told that they received my finger prints, cleared them and sent them back to the USCIS on the same day. But There is still no LUD update on my USCIS portfolio. So what do you think is going on?