NO LUD after 2nd Fingerprint on 02/17/09

rdxxs8513

Registered Users (C)
Based on what I've been told by my lawyer, I'll get my GC in 1 or 2 months after the 2nd fingerprint because all other things are cleared - Name Check cleared on 10/30/08 confirmed by Immigration Officer in Garden City, NY.

I did 2nd fingerprint on Tuesday 2/17/09. However, NO LUD after that. Since LUD is expected same day or next couple of days when USCIS recieves FBI result, I'm starting to worry about it.

Location is NYC. Hope you guys can share experience. Am I possibly getting my GC soon without a soft LUD after fingerprint?

Today I made an Infopass and was told by I/O they didn't receive my fingerprint result yet!!!! Then I called FBI directly immediately, to my surprise, FBI CSR told me my fingerprint result has been sent back on the same day 02/17/09!

Now what to do? Isn't that system electronically connected? No wonder I don't have a soft LUD up to this moment.

Losing hope....

Today I made an Infopass and was told by I/O they didn't receive my fingerprint result yet!!!! Then I called FBI directly immediately, to my surprise, FBI CSR told me my fingerprint result has been sent back on the same day 02/17/09!

Now what to do? Isn't that system electronically connected? No wonder I don't have a soft LUD up to this moment.

Losing hope....

Don't lose hope and relax.

My 1st fingerprints were not taken properly and therefore were rejected by FBI.
Although after my 1st fingerprinting my case status became available online.
My 2nd fingerprints were taken in a different ASC.
No updates appeared after that. I called FBI a week later, they reconfirmed that 2nd prints were accepted, background check run successfully and results were sent back to USCIS the same day the 2nd prints were taken.
No updates on my application since then.
With USCIS left hand doesn't know what right one is doing.

i too got my 2nd fp done on the 17th of feb. Do Garden City. i called the FBI and they said they sent the results on the same day. i dont think i remember seeing an LUD on any case as such up until now. so u need not worry. just give a couple of weeks more and then make an infopass if you did not receive by then. our is not the only case they handle and i guess they have loads of cases everyday. i know i feel restless and frustrated too.

i too got my 2nd fp done on the 17th of feb. Do Garden City. i called the FBI and they said they sent the results on the same day. i dont think i remember seeing an LUD on any case as such up until now. so u need not worry. just give a couple of weeks more and then make an infopass if you did not receive by then. our is not the only case they handle and i guess they have loads of cases everyday. i know i feel restless and frustrated too.

WOW. Same Boat! Please update me with any LUD....

Don't lose hope and relax.

My 1st fingerprints were not taken properly and therefore were rejected by FBI.
Although after my 1st fingerprinting my case status became available online.
My 2nd fingerprints were taken in a different ASC.
No updates appeared after that. I called FBI a week later, they reconfirmed that 2nd prints were accepted, background check run successfully and results were sent back to USCIS the same day the 2nd prints were taken.
No updates on my application since then.
With USCIS left hand doesn't know what right one is doing.

Thank you for your reply! Hope you get greened soon! I really don't think there are any other reasons except for approval in our cases.....

I was told by I/O in Garden City that my name check cleared on 10/31/08, case has been reviewed by officer sometime in January - then it trigerred the 2nd fingerprint note...

Once they receive 2nd fingerprint result, they're going to adjudicate it. I heard someone got approval 6 days after 2nd fingerprint.

Any LUDs so far lucky_girl?

I don't see any LUDs. This drives me crazy! I called FBI again they confirmed FP result was sent back on 2/17 and IT IS ELECTRONICALLY!!!!

THERE IS NO REASON USCIS DIDN'T RECEIVE IT!!!! BUT IO TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T!!!!!

Anyone got LUD recently right after 2nd FP code 1? Please comment.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!!!

Honestly, you are far too impatient. there are literally hundreds of thousands of cases. It takes time, and calling them won't make it happen any faster. All of us had to wait for updates, just like you. It's the way the process goes. It may take weeks or even months. Just because they sent it doesn't mean the IO would know. It takes time to work it's way through. The government doesn't always work fast.

Honestly, you are far too impatient. there are literally hundreds of thousands of cases. It takes time, and calling them won't make it happen any faster. All of us had to wait for updates, just like you. It's the way the process goes. It may take weeks or even months. Just because they sent it doesn't mean the IO would know. It takes time to work it's way through. The government doesn't always work fast.

I guess you're right. However, it's hard to control my feeling when I found out myself always to be the unlucky one...

i guess rdx it is too early. we have to wait i know it is easier said than done. ask me...... butthen at this point we can do nothing but wait. i have an infopass for the first week of March just to see if the medical and the Fp reached them and see what they have to say. will keep u updated.

hey rdxx and hudson valley,
any updates? by the way, which is your District Office?.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey hudsonvalley,
when did u submit your 2nd Fp. did u do medical too? have u tried infopass? if i am not mistaken your DO is Garden city too.

same case. we probably were at the ASC the same time. let me know how your infopass goes. i have one for friday. i dont thinku should be concerned about the LUD at this time coz it never is updated. i have read multiple posts like that. we need to get the approval letter now. i am tired of waiting.

No USE at all. Purely waited my time. The I/O lacks experience or just not willing to help...

Being told my file is still under review...that's all...no answer for 2nd FP result

hey hudsonvalley,
when did u submit your 2nd Fp. did u do medical too? have u tried infopass? if i am not mistaken your DO is Garden city too.

Hi,
I didn't do any medical. Only FP twice after submitting my i751.
I did medical only once, in my home country.
I think my DO is Federal Plaza?

i was told on the 6th of march at the infopass that my case was approved on the 3rd and i got the welcome letter and the approvals for both the I485 and I130 last week. i think u both will get it soon too.