NO interview letter. PLEASE HELP!!

pvkby

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

it seems like the majority of people get their interview letters in about 2-3 months after the RD. what concerns me is that my AP and EAD has been approved, but I still have nto heard anything regarding the interview...my DO is Charlotte...please anyone who has the same DO or anyone who might have an idea on how I can check on that please help me out here...

thanks in advance...

pvkby said:
Hi,

it seems like the majority of people get their interview letters in about 2-3 months after the RD. what concerns me is that my AP and EAD has been approved, but I still have nto heard anything regarding the interview...my DO is Charlotte...please anyone who has the same DO or anyone who might have an idea on how I can check on that please help me out here...

thanks in advance...
I don't see any reason for you to be concerned: It hasn't even been 3 months since you applied.
You're doing more than OK. :)

Charlotte is one of the slower DO's in terms of getting an interview date. I don't think you're experiencing anything other than a normal wait. If you're interested in average time-to-interview have a look at this page:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

You'll see Charlotte, NC is 306 days, whereas others are as low as 81.

The only thing that I could think of is that Charlotte DO, probably not a very busy one, is understaffed.
People in NYC and LAX are getting interviews faster, despite the facts that these DOs are the busiest ones in the country.

Also, the Washington DC DO seems pretty slow to me.

dr_lha said:
Charlotte is one of the slower DO's in terms of getting an interview date. I don't think you're experiencing anything other than a normal wait. If you're interested in average time-to-interview have a look at this page:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

You'll see Charlotte, NC is 306 days, whereas others are as low as 81.

Interesting, but I think the survey population is not vast enough.
NYC says 248, but I got mine in about 120 and there's people who got it in less than 90.....
I think USCIS focused on the busiest DOs (not so long ago NYC and LAX were horrible) and now the once faster DOs look a bit slower.

Agreed sarrebal, its just a guide so numbers should be taken with a pinch of salt. I also got my interview far quicker than indicated on that list.

how slow is the washington dc do
I applied for aos on june 15. My fingerprints are done on july 5 and I have not received anything after that

please help

A lot people in this world would like to have your problem.

106 days???

that is nothing. Some people wait 20 years.

In the past people wait 7 year for a greencard through work

You should just sit and take easy

Go enjoy your life .

krona12345 said:
A lot people in this world would like to have your problem.

106 days???

that is nothing. Some people wait 20 years.

In the past people wait 7 year for a greencard through work

You should just sit and take easy

Go enjoy your life .

I just rechecked the thread and saw nobody complaining that 106 days is too long.
Plus, you can't compare employment-based application with family-based application (of which most of them have immediate priority).

By any means I was not complaining...It does bother me a bit that most of the people with similar RD that I know of on this forum have already received their interview letters and I have not, however with AP and EAD I can honestly care less...

interview cancellation

I got an interwiew letter on August 29th (Charlotte DO),
On Sept 01 , I got a different one, cancelling the appointment due to unforseen circunstances. They will sent me a new notice. Is this common, why could this happened?

gerortiz said:
On Sept 01 , I got a different one, cancelling the appointment due to unforseen circunstances. They will sent me a new notice. Is this common, why could this happened?

what is your timeline??

gerortiz said:

This is cruel.
Never heard before.