No info on pending I485 case from 1-800-375-5283

koku1

Registered Users (C)
For the past two days, whenever I call 1-800-375-5283 and enter my receipt number for pending I485, the system tells me that it can't access info for this case. Subsequently, POJ trick option seems to be unavailable. I can get infor on my approved EAD, AP, I140. Online system works, well, it shows the same message as for the past 18 months. Anyboday has similar experience?

You are not alone

Hi
I also had the same problem. I did not check for 140, 765 and 131. I checked for 485 only. I didn't try POJ.

customer support crap

I had the same problem. when i called customer support, the lady had the same problem - she could not find my case and she escalated my call to the officer. after 40 minutes some guy picked up. he was very rude and even scolded me for disturbing him! :eek:he said they do not have resources to serve people like me! i think the biggest mistake i made is coming to US where i am getting treated like worm.

Same here

No automate phone status can be found for your case(I-485). But I-140 and others are available. But online status case received and pending. Not a single LUD on my I-485 since the notice date.

:mad:

For the past two days, whenever I call 1-800-375-5283 and enter my receipt number for pending I485, the system tells me that it can't access info for this case. Subsequently, POJ trick option seems to be unavailable. I can get infor on my approved EAD, AP, I140. Online system works, well, it shows the same message as for the past 18 months. Anyboday has similar experience?

No automate phone status can be found for your case(I-485). But I-140 and others are available. But online status case received and pending. Not a single LUD on my I-485 since the notice date.

:mad:

What is your Notice Date?