No immigration office available

In that case I think you should call them again hopefully you can talk to a different officer. My RFE was sent Sept 19 2007 and I received the same email that a decision would be made within 60 days and I got approved on November 13 2007.

Although I got Card Ordered, Welcoming Notice, Approved Notice emails although I haven't received anything yet but a decision was made within the time line they gave me.

I suggest you call again few more times just to compare what each office tells you.

Stay positive

Read somewhere that no new fingerprints are needed

They should have kept your fingerprints in the system. All they need to do is to resend to FBI for re-checking. People's fingerprints don't change.

I read, more than one place on this forum, that USCIS will just resend stored fingerprints to FBI once they notice yours have expired.

Kind of odd to learn from TSC IO that you need to redo your fingerprints.

When they take another finger prints after 15 months, does it mean they will send it again for name check and background check to FBI.
Is it a viscious circle?

Thank you!

I just called USCIS too.Had the same IIO not available message.But spoke to a CSR who said they are processing the I485's with the receipt date of May 17th 2007.She could not give me any info about my NC or other status.
Since my RD is June 20th,she asked me to call back in 32 days if I dont hear from USCIS by then.Keeping all my fingers & toes crossed....