No immigration office available

sagar96

Registered Users (C)
No immigration officer available

Everytime I call TSC using POJ technique, I get the message "NO immigration officer is available". Its been happening to me for last 2 weeks. Anybody faced the same situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
How long after did it take to receive your Approval Notice? USCIS LUD said they mailed out my Approval Notice on the November 16 and I still haven't received it, no card either but not worriedabout the card, the card might take longer. I called my lawyer yesterday and he said everything should come to my address not his.

Company which I'm working for now B mailed AC21 request on Novem 9th and my 485 was approved on November 13th Do you think that might be an issue?

Can anyone answer this?

I am getting same response anywhat so time I call or any what so rcpt num I use
2 weeks for me too.
No luck getting thru?

Looks like there is a delay nowadays for the card. I am still waiting to get teh card. I believe in God that our wait would end soon.

Thanks

How long after did it take to receive your Approval Notice? USCIS LUD said they mailed out my Approval Notice on the November 16 and I still haven't received it, no card either but not worriedabout the card, the card might take longer. I called my lawyer yesterday and he said everything should come to my address not his.

Company which I'm working for now B mailed AC21 request on Novem 9th and my 485 was approved on November 13th Do you think that might be an issue?

Can anyone answer this?

Looks like there is a delay nowadays for the card. I am still waiting to get teh card. I believe in God that our wait would end soon.

Thanks

Not sure how true that is..I got my card within 6 calendar days and that included the Thankgiving longweekend..Ofcourse, I (or you!!) could be the exception.

Interestingly, I got hte "Approval Notice" status on 11/23 and I'm yet to get the notice..but then I m not worried since I already got the card.

Not sure how true that is..I got my card within 6 calendar days and that included the Thankgiving longweekend..Ofcourse, I (or you!!) could be the exception.

Interestingly, I got hte "Approval Notice" status on 11/23 and I'm yet to get the notice..but then I m not worried since I already got the card.

That's why I'm a little worried because I received the email saying that Card Production Ordered on 13th of Nov, then on the 14th of Nov Welcoming Notice, then on 16th of Nov we mailed the Approval Notice to you and I have not seen anything in the mail yet.

Then there were a LUD on 19th of Nov I thought that must have been an update on my file for the AC21 from my new company they received just few days before they approved my case.

So I don't know what's going on if anyone has been in this situation before please share your thoughts too if you never encounter this.

Thanks

That's why I'm a little worried because I received the email saying that Card Production Ordered on 13th of Nov, then on the 14th of Nov Welcoming Notice, then on 16th of Nov we mailed the Approval Notice to you and I have not seen anything in the mail yet.

Then there were a LUD on 19th of Nov I thought that must have been an update on my file for the AC21 from my new company they received just few days before they approved my case.

So I don't know what's going on if anyone has been in this situation before please share your thoughts too if you never encounter this.

Thanks

Mano,
I noticed the LUDs with the same updates as u (Card Prod on 11/21, Welcome notice 11/22 & Approval Notice 11/23). I received the card and welcome notice on 11/26..still waiting for the Approval Notice

Did u try calling in to see if ur documents/card was returned by USPS?

Mano,
I noticed the LUDs with the same updates as u (Card Prod on 11/21, Welcome notice 11/22 & Approval Notice 11/23). I received the card and welcome notice on 11/26..still waiting for the Approval Notice

Did u try calling in to see if ur documents/card was returned by USPS?

No I didn't try to call as they always say to allow 30 days or 60 days that's why I haven't triggered anything. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and they call on Monday.

Thanks a lot

Mano,

Go ahead and call them regardless of what they say. It will not hurt to call.
I am sure the cards are in the mail and you will get them soon.

Good luck !

Mano,

Go ahead and call them regardless of what they say. It will not hurt to call.
I am sure the cards are in the mail and you will get them soon.

Good luck !

Thank you MDGUTS1307, I will call on Monday. The stress doesn't stop with the approval, it's until the card is received.

I just called and I got a connection after 30 minutes of wait.

I asked the lady about my case. She didn't answer anything, she said that we will see.

Thank you!

I just called and I got a connection after 30 minutes of wait.

I asked the lady about my case. She didn't answer anything, she said that we will see.

Thank you!

That's obserde, What "will we see"? gee I can't believe it.

I told her that I saw LUD on my case and I have not heard anything and no status update and she said we will see.

I asked her about my namecheck and that is cleared, which was pending till last month.

Then she told me that my fingerprints are expired and soon I should receive fingerprints notice by january.

I told her that I am expecting now results and she keep on saying that my finger prints are expired.

Thank you!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that you get approved soon. Unless the fingerprints hold your case back but you should fine any time soon.

Thank you for your kind words.

I am feeling so nervous today, and I have not seen yet any LUD today.

Can I go to local immigration office for fingerprint request myself. Is it possible without any I797 notice.

Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words.

I am feeling so nervous today, and I have not seen yet any LUD today.

Can I go to local immigration office for fingerprint request myself. Is it possible without any I797 notice.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if you can go to local office without any appointment. It's also a little hard to discuss your case without any detail on your signature.

Here are my details
-------------
EB3(India)
LC (May 2001)
I 140 AD May 2006
I 485 applied in May 2006, RFE in Sept 06, responded in Oct 06, Message said that we will give you decision in 60 days.
I asked few times earlier(last in Sept), I have been told name check is pending.
LUD 10/23/06, 11/30/07,12/02/07,12/03/07.

Thank you!