No green card....no charitable donations!!

harsar

Registered Users (C)
My husband's and my I-485 is out of processing time by 250 days now, and because of schedule A quota being over, it is now going to take 6-8 years to get the GC. Which means we have to shell out $700 every year to renew our APs and EADs. All this money going to waste...!

And then all these US based charities asking for donations that I used to give to without a second thought. But now I have started refusing any donation since we don't have any money left in our budget for charities after spending this extra 700/yr!

harsar said:
My husband's and my I-485 is out of processing time by 250 days now, and because of schedule A quota being over, it is now going to take 6-8 years to get the GC. Which means we have to shell out $700 every year to renew our APs and EADs. All this money going to waste...!

And then all these US based charities asking for donations that I used to give to without a second thought. But now I have started refusing any donation since we don't have any money left in our budget for charities after spending this extra 700/yr!

FYI USCIS is also going to increase the fees

Let's make it a movement?

I was wondering if we can make this a movement. "No green card, no donations". Also, if you know someone who should've got a greencard but has not got it JUST because of this stupid system, no donations! Any suggestions?