No Fp2 for Jan03 ND case

Usually FP2 notice comes on an avg. of 18 months FP1 done. When was ur fP1 done? Another possibility (I hope not happened like that) is lost mails...Try calling USCIS customer service and find out.

Please call VSC as the same happened with my wife and they sent it. I guess somd files are down below ....

My FP1 was done in Feb 2003. Calling Customer service is waste of time as they tell the same message what we can see online. For more question they ask us to wait since INS is processing the application for .... date.

anxiuos_485 said:
My FP1 was done in Feb 2003. Calling Customer service is waste of time as they tell the same message what we can see online. For more question they ask us to wait since INS is processing the application for .... date.

What is your last LUD ?.

Magician: So we can take Info pass for any issue and go and see an official?

Our 485 ND is Jul 03. No FP1 so far. Called the customer service asked to wai saying that they are at Sept 2002 where as July/Sept 2003 and later getting approvals!

Thanks

I was very worried about not getting FP2. Then I changed address by calling the 800 number and got FP2 within 2 weeks. I know these two were related because they sent me the address change confirmation along with FP2. So nobody looked at our cases and it was below all the files, somebody was changing the address and saw that FP2 is due. Try something like that. Call them to make sure that your address is correct or not. I called the national customer service number and they told me that they are processing aug 2002 cases and I will get FP2 when my turn will come. So calling them for FP2 did not help. I think ROJ also got FP2 when he changed his address.