No FP yet and now RFE!

LUD changing every day so far...

So, every morning when I check my online status, my LUD changes! Hopefully a good sign of them working on my case??? Maybe even FP (code 3) for my I485? I noticed that a week before I got my FP notice for I765 I got an LUD change, but I never got a change in the message. Do they normally change their message online when they request FP?

Hi,

Any update in your case? I too have a LUD change but not the message. It simply says they work on it. Keep up posted. I too have a RFE, but not sure of the reason. Just waiting for the letter. Luckily,My husband's EAD got approved.

Ravinka

Fgsilva said:
So, every morning when I check my online status, my LUD changes! Hopefully a good sign of them working on my case??? Maybe even FP (code 3) for my I485? I noticed that a week before I got my FP notice for I765 I got an LUD change, but I never got a change in the message. Do they normally change their message online when they request FP?

No LUD change today. Maybe they were just combining the RFE with the original application and now it's waiting for the case to continue being worked on. We'll see...
Congrats on the EAD. I also went for code 2 FP today for the work permit(765). I'd rather the 485 get approved first!

Ravinka said:
Hi,

Any update in your case? I too have a LUD change but not the message. It simply says they work on it. Keep up posted. I too have a RFE, but not sure of the reason. Just waiting for the letter. Luckily,My husband's EAD got approved.

Ravinka

FP for 765 done

Quite easy process, at least for the ASC I went. No line at all. It only took me 10 min from the time I got there to the time I left. Of course it was only code 2, where they only do one finger of right hand, signature and picture. They were able to correct my mane also (the last name was switched with the first name). Today LUD for i765 also changed, probably indicating they got the FP results.

I asked the people at the ASC and they said this FP is specific for the 765 and I will get another one (code 3) for the 485. Hopefully the LUD changes I saw for my 485 this week were because they were requesting FP!

Received FP Notice today

A lot progress today. EAD approved and received 485 FP notice. Code 3.

What's code 3 mean?

FP notice Code 3 today for tomorrow's appointment!!

Looks like those LUD changes for my case after they got my RFE was for the FP. Just got the notice today in the mail and the appointment is for tomorrow! Geez, I could have missed it if it had arrived tomorrow. they're using a very slow mail system because it took it 7 days for the letter to arrive. Well, glad I caught it on time. Now, for those of you whom got your FP, does it matter if you have a cut on one of your fingers? I have a 2 mm cut on my thumb (I cut it yesterday at work). From my FP of last week's they didn't really capture the whole finger, but only the bottom of it, so I think I shoudl be OK.

Fgsilva said:
Looks like those LUD changes for my case after they got my RFE was for the FP. Just got the notice today in the mail and the appointment is for tomorrow! Geez, I could have missed it if it had arrived tomorrow. they're using a very slow mail system because it took it 7 days for the letter to arrive. Well, glad I caught it on time. Now, for those of you whom got your FP, does it matter if you have a cut on one of your fingers? I have a 2 mm cut on my thumb (I cut it yesterday at work). From my FP of last week's they didn't really capture the whole finger, but only the bottom of it, so I think I shoudl be OK.

Congrats! Same thing for me, I got it just 3 days prior to the appointment and took 7 days to arrive too. They used a ultra-slow secretive postal service specificially designed for USCIS for cost savings. ;)

They will re-schedule you on the spot if your thumb cut is too bad. Or they will just cut it off for you. :eek:

:D The cut is quite small and I think above the area where they'd take the print anyway. Besides, why should they care anyway, as I still have 9 fingers left for fingerprinting! ;) Maybe I'll just do my right thumb twice! :D

veggy said:
Congrats! Same thing for me, I got it just 3 days prior to the appointment and took 7 days to arrive too. They used a ultra-slow secretive postal service specificially designed for USCIS for cost savings. ;)

They will re-schedule you on the spot if your thumb cut is too bad. Or they will just cut it off for you. :eek: