NO FP notice for EAC03136-XXXXX

GC_candiadate

Registered Users (C)
Immigration Gurus( Better than paid attorneys)

I want to know whether FP freeze is there for first finnger printing as I am getting different answers for non receipt of my first FP notice.

Mine has a RD 03/17 & ND of 03/31.

Expert advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot !

:confused: :mad: :confused: :rolleyes:

Don't worry.

I think it might turn out to be good news. I got my first FP pretty early. I got it next month after I submitted my 485 application. When I posted, nobody believed me. Look what happened. I had to go for second FP. Some peple got their FP late have got their approvals. So enjoy life the way it is.

I ve got my FP

Originally posted by ilfang
I am in the same boat. It seems that VSC stopped issuing first FP notices...

ilfang

My I-485 date is very close to yours

EAC-03-140-50xxxx

I ve done my FP back in May, ~ May 8, 2003

ND ~04/04/2003

Re: Don't worry.

Originally posted by GreenCardMA
I think it might turn out to be good news. I got my first FP pretty early. I got it next month after I submitted my 485 application. When I posted, nobody believed me. Look what happened. I had to go for second FP. Some peple got their FP late have got their approvals. So enjoy life the way it is.

Green Card,

How early people get approved.
Nobody gets it below 16-18 month right now.

Hi GC_candiadate,

When a person gets an FP notice is based on the location one resides. It depends on how busy or not the local office is.

I did my FP1 after 5months from my RD while many with the same RD as mine did almost 3 months early.

Now with respect to approvals, The approvals for March-03 may be expected to start around JUL/AUG-04.

The last approvals for Mar-03 will be around SEP-05.

If you do your FP1 today then it would expire in MAR-05.

So you would have the duration between JUL-04 thru FEB-05 to get approved if you are lucky else your case may be delayed for a long time due to FP2.

On the other hand if you do your FP1 in let's day in Mar-04 , then you would have the duration between JUL-04 thru Jun-05 to get approved before your case will be delayed for FP2.

The best thing to happen would have been that you did your FP1 in APR-03 then FP1 would have expired in JUL-04 So the chances that your case would be approved between JUN/JUL-04 would have been higher since USCIS would approve cases whose FP1 would shortly to be expired. I think you missed the bus.

Now I think the later you do your FP1, the better.

You should worry if you do not get FP1 by FEB/MAR-04.

Hi pingpong02,

Thanks for your analysis and feedback. Appreciate it. I had been to India for 4 weeks so now catching up. Was having slight concern that just in case FP shows up in absence but knew in hindsight that it won't because of strong confidence in USCIS.

Let us see what impact lawsuits have ! It is not improving and no activity sometime means that file is lost or what :eek:

Btw my I-140 got approved few months back but online status says typical received message.

Thanks,

FP1 after April 7th 2003 RD

USCIS stopped sending FP1 notices for I485 cases filed during April 2003 and later. Due to system error some people got 2 FPs at that time. Also due to I485 processing delays USCIS would send FPs later in their steps to avoid re-FPs...2,3,4?

I am expecting to get FP notice sometime this month.

If you guys want to know about if any of April'02 or later people got thier first FP, then better check in rupnet. That will give you a better picture.

Here is the camparison:

Month total FP_SENT FP_RECVD APPROVED
-------------- ------- ----------- ------------ --------------
April, 2003 8605 1399 3222 46
(16.2%) (37.4%) (0.5%)

May,2003 6928 119 239 22
(1.7%) (3.4%) (0.3%)

(copyright of www.immigrationwatch.com)

form above we can see:
1) Start from May,2003, very few (<5%) FP sent compared to those (>50% (16.2+37.4)) sent in April.
2) Start from May,2003, even September, USCIS DID sent FP for certain case.

Originally posted by dsatish
If you guys want to know about if any of April'02 or later people got thier first FP, then better check in rupnet. That will give you a better picture.

NOoooooooooooooooo

It is totally useless.

People will get better realistic picture here

Has anybody called USCIS 800# to find out the FP1 discontinuation theory ? Any luck I mean luck in getting serious reply when they will begin!

:( :( :mad: