No FP news on May 2001 filers??

liman

Registered Users (C)
This is terrible. I see people with all sorts of RD\'s except for May2001 filers receiving FP\'s. What is the problem? Have they forgotten the May filers?

I have not seen a single May 2001 person get FP or approval.

RD May 2001
PD Nov 1999
EB2

?FP?

No FP yet for May filers...
But I see one FP notice for \'psvgc\' and I also see one 485 approval for a May filer(ajax)after Nov 2000 FP.
Let keep our fingers crossed
- Vijay

they have just started sending Mar / Apr filers

My wife and I are from Mar - FP on Apr 03
My friend and his wife are from Apr - FP on Apr 10

No Change in AVM after FP notice is sent.

For all May 2001 on the Murthy.com site for the TSC Center update. TSC said to contact them if you are a May 2001 filer or before and not received your FP notice.

I would make every effort to contact them (even if you have to call in sick).

Can\'t guarantee anything but some recent approvals have been shortly after FPing. I keep bugging one of my friends to find some way to get his FP done (he is July 2001 filer). Without FP there is not even a chance of approval. With FP you stand a chance your case will be picked up. And, if the recent trend of TSC adjudicating cases a few weeks after FP continues then its imperative you get them done for faster approval.

p5nx.....murthy.com it is May 2000....not 2001

that is not good news for all may 2001 filers.. not much we can do .. just wait.

No Title

at murthy.com, in tsc update the date if for may 2000. so if any one filing before may 2000 and have not received their fp, to call tsc.

hope this helps

My mistake ... did not realize it was May 2000

Still, it seems like March / April ND filers have been getting FP. I would still try and call once in a while to get FP as its key to get approval. I was patient to a degree and I got my FP sent without actually getting in touch with TSC (was 11 months after RD for first FP)

Anyway good luck everyone.

Are there no May 2001 filers?

I have a feeling that there are no May 2001 filers. Am I the only one. Guys tell me, have you received FP notice. May 2001 seems to be lost. Could this be the case?

RD May 2001
PD Nov 99
EB2 South Africa

no fp

rd 1/16/01, nd 1/25 no fp, called tsc x2 same response processing 3/00
have patience now that it has been extended to 700 days

There are lots of May filers as far as I know on this forum including me.

I haven\'t seen any of us received FP notice this year though. Can\'t do anything but wait.