No FingerPrint notice yet.

wiseweb

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Gurus,
I just submitted my I-485 to TSC ( RD 04/09/2007), but I haven't received the FingerPrint Notice. Just want to know whether some also is in the same boat and whether it is normal or not....
wiseweb

Hi, Gurus,
I just submitted my I-485 to TSC ( RD 04/09/2007), but I haven't received the FingerPrint Notice. Just want to know whether some also is in the same boat and whether it is normal or not....
wiseweb

Did you receive your FP notice yet ? Mine RD is 4/11/07, I don't. I am wondering is there any option to schedule the appointment calling USCIS Customer support ? I have not seen my 485 Receipt Notice since it is with my attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't recieved my FP notice

Hello all,
I still didn't received my FP notice. ( I-485 RD 04/09/2007). If anyone has similar RD in TSC and recieved your FP, could you share the experience with me?
a little bit worried.

FP Notice received for spouse, not for primary applicant

Both me and my spouse filed our 485 applications together to TSC (RD - 4/23/2007 for both of us). My wife has got the FP notice (appointment is for 5/18/2007). I have not received my FP notice. I wonder why I did not get the FP notice for the same date as my wife (since we filed at the same time and share the same RD). The USCIS customer service advises to wait. Hope the notice comes soon.