No Fingerprint Apt. Yet!!! Filed N-400 In July!!!

debby11

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys!!

Am I the only one who didn't receive my fingerprint notice? :confused:

Please respond!!!

7/26/07 N-400 send
7/27/07 Priority Date
1/11/08 NOA Rec'd
??????? FP

That's a long wait

Hey guys!!

Please respond!!!

7/26/07 N-400 send
7/27/07 Priority Date
1/11/08 NOA Rec'd
??????? FP

What's your District office ? You should be receiving your FP notice any day now since your NOA is for Jan 11th this year. I'd wait another week and then go for Infopass apptt at your local DO & see what they have to say.

Hey guys!!

Please respond!!!

7/26/07 N-400 send
7/27/07 Priority Date
1/11/08 NOA Rec'd
??????? FP

My DO is NYC! I called 800 number, even spoke with the officer. He told me that everything is fine with my case, i just have to wait! But it's been 7 months:eek:

My DO is NYC! I called 800 number, even spoke with the officer. He told me that everything is fine with my case, i just have to wait! But it's been 7 months:eek:

I think I responded to one of your posts a couple of days ago. Plain and simple, you are being lied to. What probably happened is your application was lost in the shuffle, and they didn't find it until recently. Look at my timeline - I applied several weeks after you and already had my FPs done 6 weeks ago. Something happened to your paperwork at the service center.

Always the wrong thing to do.

You need to ask what *you* need to do to get them back on track.
In a friendly, but insisting manner, ask what is next, how you can help to get things moving. Your goal is to get a date or time frame.

You paid some 600 buckoes and it is your right to know where things stand and how you can help.

If begging is needed, so be it - but you defnitly missed your goal here. You aren't one step further.

Hey guys!!

Please respond!!!

7/26/07 N-400 send
7/27/07 Priority Date
1/11/08 NOA Rec'd
??????? FP

This is unbelievable. Your NOA was entered very late. I guess they lost your package somewhere but your FP should be coming soon now.

I think I responded to one of your posts a couple of days ago. Plain and simple, you are being lied to. What probably happened is your application was lost in the shuffle, and they didn't find it until recently. Look at my timeline - I applied several weeks after you and already had my FPs done 6 weeks ago. Something happened to your paperwork at the service center.

I'd have to agree. I applied at the beginning of October and got my NOA a month earlier than debby11. My fingerprint notice came the next day.

Umeboshi1 is a better comparison. His priority date is the same as debby11, and he already has an interview scheduled.

Makes me think that for folks who applied at the end of July, even though they might be technically ahead in queue, the volume of paperwork that came through VSC at the time makes their situation more volatile than people who applied when the rush settled down.

Assuming namecheck isn't a problem, hopefully they'll still honor your PD debby. Maybe you'll get an IL not too long after fingerprinting.

Hey guys!!

Please respond!!!

7/26/07 N-400 send
7/27/07 Priority Date
1/11/08 NOA Rec'd
??????? FP

Aww, Debby11 Just try to be patient. I am pretty sure, you are not alone. I know it Sucks, but, time will only tell. Hope you get your FP notice this week.

I would schedule another Infopass and try to get some Info besides everything is ok. The fastest thing you get in the N-400 Progress because it doesn't take long and it is basically just like a walk in (with an appointment). 7 month sounds to me isn't right. I would do a "follow up". I can see a "delay" in getting the Interview Letter or Oath Letter but Fingerprinting, I don't understand.