No finger Print Notice yet

bd2007dk

Registered Users (C)
People having problem with finger print notice like me, please post here.

I have filed on March 8th, 2007 (TSC) did not receive my finger print notice yet. Called National customer service but 2 weeks passed after that nothing happed. Feeling helpless. Please share your experience.

Guys, I am worried now. Notification date is 03/31/07 and no FP notice yet.

Is this normal? When should we expect the notice?

Got my notice today

I just got my FP notice today from HR, who got it from the lawyer, not sure when they received the notice, ND is actually 4/19/2007, sent from TSC. I still don't get mine in mail. The appointment is 5/3/2007.

Thanks Carefree !!

Good Luck.
Thanks for sharing the info & experience of this journey. So normally FP Notice tooks 4-6 weeks after the RD.

No FP notice

Carefree: Where do you check the status of your 131, 765 and 485. How do you know there's an LUD. My dates for AP/EAD/485 filing are one week later than urs but I still havn't received any FP notice.

thanks
amvar

I received my FP notice yesterday 4/28. Appointment is for 5/10. Unfortunately I'll be gone for a conference. I'll try to walk in tomorrow, if they will take my FP.

amvar,

You have to create an account as a customer on USCIS case status website using the receipt numbers of your 131, 765 and 485, then you will be able see their LUD changes.

Carefree: Where do you check the status of your 131, 765 and 485. How do you know there's an LUD. My dates for AP/EAD/485 filing are one week later than urs but I still havn't received any FP notice.

thanks
amvar

No fingerprint appointment yet

I filed I140/I485 (TSC) concurrentlyn on 4/2/07 and still no fingerprint appointment yet. Anyone knows what to do?

They received my I-485 on May 14th, got the notice in the mail yesterday for FP on 06/15... so thats almost a 1 month window from filing date to FP appointment. Once thats done though I can only wait for the name check to clear. I hope its quick.

My 485 was submitted in May 2003 - correct, its 2003 and not a typo. NO FP NOTICE YET!!!
My PD is current and name check clear - per infopass. Lawyer sent several letters to USCIS and I called them unlimited times. Still nothing. Can anyone advice what other options do we have to expedite FP notice?

My receipt date for I485 was Dec 4th. I still have not received the finger print notice yet. But my AP and EAD is already approved.
I am really worried.
When I went for infopass, the Immigration officer said I was stuck in name check with FBI and until this is cleared, there is no point in doing the finger prints, as it would take the process back. Is this true?
What would be the best solution?