No employment during the past 5 years after green card approved.

My advice: Find a job -- any job, even if it is washing dishes. Being able to show that you are a contributing member of the society is important. The citizenship application asks for not just place of employment but duration. I know that it is really hard to get a job right now, but if you can land anything at all, you should because it will make things easier for you in the long run.

hehe, guys.... this dude wants to go back to his country now(prob is) and work/live there while making
sure he can file for citizenship in 3 years time hehehe
He is thinking ahead! prob his bigger problem than taxes is physical presence.
So if he is not planning on living here, why does he want to be a citizen?!

hehe, guys.... this dude wants to go back to his country now(prob is) and work/live there while making
sure he can file for citizenship in 3 years time hehehe
He is thinking ahead! prob his bigger problem than taxes is physical presence.
So if he is not planning on living here, why does he want to be a citizen?!

Do you know the OP personally? I mean you seem to know of his plans, even though he hasn't posted in a 15 days. You need to understand that people have a right to live wherever they want, I don't see anyone complain about Americans who live in other countries and don't even bother to naturalize and pay taxes. I won't hold it against anyone if they get a US passport and move back to their home country for a better quality of living, better healthcare and less govt nonsense. It is not illegal to be a dual citizen in other countries, so he should do whatever pleases him.