No decision after the Interview

RL808

My wife and I attended the Aos interview in Texas a month ago, the IO did not separate us and asked us very few questions mostly background questions concerning each individual,nothing about our marriage and nothing about each other.Also asked me about a previous arrest,Which was a traffic incident nothing criminal.She collected my I-94 made a copy of our I.D'S and SSN. She didn't take my EAD card nor stamp my passport. She asked us to go,she even saw us off and said we would hear from them in the mail about their decision in about 2 to 3 weeks. It has been four weeks now with no word from them and no update on the USCIS site. I AM WORRIED ...should i request for an infopass or should i just keep waiting ...this lack of communication is making me quite anxious..is this the norm?

I guess you'll have to wait for the mail response before you do anything else. Same thing happen to us except we were separated. I'm not even sweating it!

With a marriage based AOS it is impossible to predict what is going thru thier head, you might hear something back from them or they might have put this in a field investigation there is no telling, just sit back and relax as there isn't anything else you can do.

No decision after interview might take as long as 24hr to forever after interview,take it from me!!!!!!! did the IO told you when to check back?did they say any thing about supervisor approval.try and remember what happen on the day. i no a lot of thing was going through you mind but try remember every detail of the interview it will help you alot.

Same thing happened to me. They took 6.5 months to send my welcome letter. I did not make infopass, just called within the first 2 months to be told to wait, then I totally forgot about it. The weird thing is that I am resident since date of interview. My advise to you is to relax and wait at least 60 days before you call.