No Clue About Plastic Card! What Should I Do, Damn It!

GAMA

Registered Users (C)
MY GC was stamped on Oct 12. The
message still same "your case is
transferred for the interview."
How to know the status of plastic
card? Any news, please share.

No Title

Wish you a happy new year.

Why are you feeling so restless? Be patient...I have seen people waiting about a year to receive plastic card.

No Title

Call IIO at 802-527-4913 (if you filed I-485 through VSC) and find out whether VSC has received your I-89 fingerprinted form (taken at the time of PP) for the processing of card from the local INS office.If VSC has not received , call the local INS office to check what is going on. However you may not gett a proper reply from local INS office. To my experience from this board it may take upto 2-3 months for VSC to process the cards after VSC receives your I-89 from local INS office. Also rightnow there is a backlog for cards processing at VSC.

No Title

aba485, if I call IIO about my I-89, is there any file # I can use or hust use the my I-485 #?
thanks,

No Title

aba485,
Thanks.
Is there no problem if I use my stamped Passport to travel oversea?
If I travel to canada, does canada allow me just with the stamped PP and without canada visa?

No Title

aba485, do you know if there is no problem when I use my stamped Passport to travel oversea?
If I travel to canada, does canada allow me just with the stamped PP and without canada visa?

No Title

I got PP Stamped at Charlotte, NC office On 1st of November 2000.I called VSC on Dec 27th and she indicated they have not received I89 information so far.. Looks like a long wait for my actual plastic card!!!
aba485 is lucky he got Plastic card in less than 2 months!!!!!...

Happy NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

No Title

rubi,
Did they send I89 info to VSC ???.In my case VSC has not yet received I89 info and it has been more than 2 months!!!!!!!!!