No Chance For Approval

Malik_Labor

Registered Users (C)
I guess, we are done here at NSC specially EB3 ppl. No chance for us to get approved in this year. Only EB2 are getting approved as per trackitt.

I am totally disappointed. Wanted to visit back home with GC in December, but I guess I have to use AP now.

Malik_Labor,

There are absolutely chances of you visiting home with your GC in hand. I guess USCIS is following a pattern and process off late. They may take up EB-3 again soon. Keep faith and pray to god every day.

Wish you good luck.

Regards

Sail1

I guess, we are done here at NSC specially EB3 ppl. No chance for us to get approved in this year. Only EB2 are getting approved as per trackitt.

I am totally disappointed. Wanted to visit back home with GC in December, but I guess I have to use AP now.

I think there is still a chance for the approval for EB3. I got approval last week and mine is EB3. Wish you all the ebst and hope you can travel with GC in December

Malik
I got "permanent status registered email today" which I guess is approval. IF thats approval there is still hope for EB3.
God bless you brother.
babu

Thank you all for kind words.

But my RD is 03/2007. It does not matter what my PD is. It will be a while when USCIS will start processing 07 RD cases.

What you think.

Another reason for being -ve is, we are stuck with NSC. No chance that NSC will be approving cases soon.

There is still a hope if you are in TSC.