No Cards Yet

nbimports

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,

My case has been approved and received the letter for GC.Processing.We went to immigration office on April 7 and they said we are not stamping passports any more because processing is so fast now and you will get the cards in the mail very soon.It has been 2 weeks now we havent received the cards or welcome letter.How long usually takes to receive them?Any help pls.

PD:April 30,01 VSC
RD:March 19,02
ND:April 25,02
Category:EB3
1.FP July 30,02
2.FP June 22,04
1.EAD June 17,02
2.EAD July 08,03
AOS Interview July 22,04 NYC
3.EAD Oct 05,04
4.EAD Oct 13,04
NC,DOB Check Cleared(As per Congressman)
Cogressional Aid gave me the good news March 29,2006
3 FP April 4 2006
Approved and GC order form filled at Federal Plaza April 7, 2006
Waiting for the cards anxiously :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude,
I am in the same situation as you are. Actually, I received a call from the officer about the approval exactly a month ago. I also went to the local office to see if they can stamp my passport which they didn't. So I called couple of times and spoke to the officer also and no result.
I have no idea that someone else has gone through this kind of situation.
However, in your case i think you should wait at least a month before sweating.
If somone has any advise please jump in. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for GC

Hi there
After my approval notice I got the GC within 2 weeks. If you have to travel in the next 4 weeks, bring your tickets to the infopass appointment and they will stamp your passport.
Otherwise, relax, you will have them very soon.
:D

I was told on 4/28/2006 by the congressman that my case was approved. Does anyway know if NYC office sends any approval letter? How long does it take? Thanks!

nbimports said:
Hello Gurus,

My case has been approved and received the letter for GC.Processing.We went to immigration office on April 7 and they said we are not stamping passports any more because processing is so fast now and you will get the cards in the mail very soon.It has been 2 weeks now we havent received the cards or welcome letter.How long usually takes to receive them?Any help pls.

PD:April 30,01 VSC
RD:March 19,02
ND:April 25,02
Category:EB3
1.FP July 30,02
2.FP June 22,04
1.EAD June 17,02
2.EAD July 08,03
AOS Interview July 22,04 NYC
3.EAD Oct 05,04
4.EAD Oct 13,04
NC,DOB Check Cleared(As per Congressman)
Cogressional Aid gave me the good news March 29,2006
3 FP April 4 2006
Approved and GC order form filled at Federal Plaza April 7, 2006
Waiting for the cards anxiously :confused:

If your case is is local office, it takes longer, maybe one month, few days after welcome letter....

My daughter enter at JFK NY after CP in Mumbai so how long it takes to get the card ? she is under 14years and dont need fingerprint but why they took her fingerprint on the airport? does it make delay the card?