No card ordered for child

Sh_Ad

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Cards for me & my spouse have been ordered. But not for my son (10 yrs old).
I called VSC & they told me that his picture has been sent for scanning & only after that is done, the card will be ordered. I asked how long will it take & he said he doesn't know as there are thousands sent for scanning.

Does anybody know how long it will take?

Thanks
Sh_Ad

same ....

Hi we (wife and hubby) got GC approved on 24th April, and our status says USCIS had ordered for cards, where as for my child (5 yrs old) her status shows
"an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice.....,", what does it mean?
Hemant

Biometrics

Did you and your family members have biometrics (picture + signature) done when you went for FP ?

or the picture you are referring to is the one that was submitted when the I-485 was submitted ?

Also, could you let me know the date when the FP was done and PD, RD details for I-485 ?

Sh_Ad said:
Gurus,

I called VSC & they told me that his picture has been sent for scanning & only after that is done, the card will be ordered. I asked how long will it take & he said he doesn't know as there are thousands sent for scanning.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

hemanth.balla said:
Hi we (wife and hubby) got GC approved on 24th April, and our status says USCIS had ordered for cards, where as for my child (5 yrs old) her status shows
"an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice.....,", what does it mean?
Hemant

My situation is the same. My son's status has the same message that 485 is approved.

eternal_labor said:
Did you and your family members have biometrics (picture + signature) done when you went for FP ?

or the picture you are referring to is the one that was submitted when the I-485 was submitted ?

Also, could you let me know the date when the FP was done and PD, RD details for I-485 ?

Pictures for me & my spouse were taken during FP. Pl see my signature for details

Our cases were all approved Me and Hubby received Welcome notices nothing for my son (Age 9) 2 weeks later we received his welcome letter and cards were received 4 days after.

Congratulations!!
Please post all your dates.
--Naveen Oshos
imawaiting said:
Our cases were all approved Me and Hubby received Welcome notices nothing for my son (Age 9) 2 weeks later we received his welcome letter and cards were received 4 days after.

imawaiting said:

Thanks imawaiting for the information. Appreciate it.

Sh_Ad said:
Gurus,

Thanks
Sh_Ad

I tried to check the status for my son. There is an LUD change on 5/1 with no message change. The weird thing is there were LUDs for me & my spouse even though we already receved our cards. Has anyone noticed this.
Does anyone have any idea what going on?

Thanks
Sh_Ad