No biometrics

Jewel12

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

It seems like I'm the only one on this forum who never received a bio appointment. I worry. I don't care if my AOS interview will be delayed, but I sure do care about my EAD card, and they say they don't issue them without fingerprints.

Last week I had an Infopass, and the IO there told me that the minimum everyone waits for the bio appointment is 120 days - which is complete bull, because I see that people get them like 5 days after their ND. Well, I didn't say nothing to him, but he sure wasn't very helpful.

I will probably call USCIS on Monday, but I'm not sure if they can assist me with that.

Anyways, just venting :) Thaks for listening, you're all wonderful people here! :)

Hey Jewel,

Couple of months back somebody posted that they went to do fingerprinting before they received fingerprinting notice. Maybe you should do the same thing. Just take your NOA's and go to the nearest ASC. Hopefully, they will complete if for you.

I would advise you to wait till you have the FP notice. We went earlier than the appointment date but you have to have the notice

Looking at your dates, they just received your RFE few days ago...be patient. You should receive it from a couple of days to two weeks. I don't know who received it in 5 days after their ND, but most of the people that had no RFE received a week or two after the ND.

Good luck,

Thank you all for your responses!

I think I'll wait a couple more weeks, and if nothing happens - well, I'll have to take action :)

BTW, my DO is San Jose, CA. And the ASC is not very far from that DO. And I'm very lucky to live close to both :)

Thanks all! :)