No Approvals Lately

ideatoaction

Registered Users (C)
Looks like pace has slowed down !
We saw so many approvals for last 5 months and now we are seeing only approvals of old timers/ Any clue whats going on..

May be all the cases are check with Name/Background Check

:) sounds good to me if they are approving ..like you say..ol' timers..me an ol' timer too....ND Nov 2001.
Still with hopes that it will come one of these days...

The reason dates moved so fast is because they didn't had much 485 to process for that period. If you remember csc was remanding labor certification from dol to swa last year.Most of the case,including mine,got remamded back. Since there was no labor approvals there was no 485 filing in that period. As a result csc dates moved fast. However later labor were recalled and approved. People started to apply 485 and hence now I think the forward momentum will slow down a bit.
This is just my 2 cents
Hope I am wrong.
Waiting eagerly for approval :confused:

I think Oct is their new year

from oct.,the wac number will be wac05-***, that means oct is their new year, they need time for party or whatever they want to say.

thought we were near the other end of the tunnel, but...

About one and a half month ago, every time i visited this forum, i saw a lot of approvals, which indeed encouraged me a lot. Seeing many wac03, even wac04 were getting approved, i thought, thank God, i'm closing to the other end of the dark tunnel and my time would be coming soon. But... one day, two days ..., one month..., two months have passed and everything is showing that my expectation is just a daydream... Now, i have gained the peace in my heart again. i'm still praying for the day to come and also pray for everyone who is still suffering the long waiting. May God bless me and them and the day will be coming sooner or later.