Life Sucks
No Card Yet

Everyday Waiting For News

Life Sucks

What The Hell Is Wrong With My Life
Life Sucks

I Feel Like Hitting Big Yellow Rock On Myself

Yesterday Only I Told My Wife When I Pass Away Put Gc Next To My Picture

My Mom Compares Me With Other Friends About Their Negative Things In Life And Tells That You Have This Big Plus,

But There Is No Plus Without This Gc

Worst Thing Is Every Single Moment Mind Gets Occupied

I Am Being Tied In This Gc Jail

Life Sucks

Dude
Take it easy!! Its just a Green card...I think people still live without a green card....
I do understand that it is very frustrating when most of your friends get approved and you still are waiting but that's the way it is.....

have a beer and chill, buddy!!

Easy my friend easy...

Hello Yellowrocks,
You came to US in 1999...I came in 1997 and I am still waiting for my GC...What do you say about that.....easy my friend...I am not sure what bothers you so much....waiting can be frustrating...but, it can't affect the life....There are so many people out there who are in worse situations ...lack of food, education etc...

So, cheer up and have fun with your personal family life...you could be affecting your family..so,

life rocks...remember life treats you the way you treat it...;-)
-Sri

I Came To This Country In January 1999 No Card Yet Life Sucks
Have Struggled In Everything
Life Sucks
No Card Yet

Everyday Waiting For News

Life Sucks

What The Hell Is Wrong With My Life
Life Sucks

I Feel Like Hitting Big Yellow Rock On Myself

Yesterday Only I Told My Wife When I Pass Away Put Gc Next To My Picture

My Mom Compares Me With Other Friends About Their Negative Things In Life And Tells That You Have This Big Plus,

But There Is No Plus Without This Gc

Worst Thing Is Every Single Moment Mind Gets Occupied

I Am Being Tied In This Gc Jail

Life Sucks

Hi my friend,

I came to the states in 1996 and am still waiting my GC as you are. I got frustrated before and now I just not worry too much about, like the old saying that please do not punish yourself just because that's other body's fault. Cheer up, the day will come and all of us will get the GC we deserve for so long.

My name is Akbar. King Akbar

can you beat my patience ?

Came to this country on July 20, 1988. Still without GC, the green card. But
I do have lots of GC, that is good company!!! :D

What Can I Do

I Was Having Beer From Last Many Days
Now I Am Putting On Weight Due To Beer And Excessive Food Due To This Stress
I Feel Veyr Depressed

I Have Always Treated Life Better
But This Thing Doesnt Let Me Progress In Life

If You Go To India, Politicians And All Government Officials Are Corrupted It Sucks

Even If You Have Money, Your Community Will Tell That Why You Came Back... Hahaha What A Warm Welcome

When I Was Student Here, I Worked Worst Days Of My Life Hoping For A Better Future

When Time Came For A Job, It Was Like

Everyone Saying We Do Not Sponsor H1b

Finally Paid A Pimp(consulting Company Employer) To Get H1b Done And Then He Put Me In A Low Salary

Of Course, Being Smart Enough When I Found Myself It Doesnt Work That Way, Changed 3 Companies Just To Have Green Card File
All Of Them Cheated With Me And Didnt File For Gc, Then I Joined A Company With Upfront Promise And They Filed After Delay Of 6 Months

Finally When Labor Got Cleared I Filed 140 And 485 And Then Fingerprinting Came

When Case Could Have Been Approved, The Great Monster Retrogression Came And I Got Frustrated

Then Retrogression Worsened And I Got More Frustrated

I Sat Quiet For 2 Years Until Now, When Still I Dont See Anything

Because Of All This Happening To Me, I Suspect Every Single Moment Of Life
Its Affecting My Mind

I Feel Everything My Wife Do, My Parents Do Is A Suspicion

I Cannot Live Peacefully

I Have Also Visited Doctor
All He Can Say Is Dont Relate Those Things

But Its Not Only Gc, Life Has Always Treated Me Like This

When I Used To Sign Leases For Appartments, Never Received Security Deposits Back

Every Step In Life I Had Problems

When I Went To Marry In India For First Time, The Girl Whom I Engaged To Was Hanging Out With Another Fellow, That Put Me In Depression
She Intended To Come Here On Visa And Then Disappear With That Fellow Who Was A Student Here...

Life Sucks

Then I Went Again And

I Stayed Quiet, I Got Married With My My Current Wife Who Is Very Nice, Gives Me Support

Now When I Want To Do Something For Myself And Her And Want To Live A Nice Life, This Same Old Shit Obstacles Keep On Bothering Me
1 Single Day I Stay Happy, I Think Nature Doesnt Like It And The Very Next Day Something Crazy Happens

I Am Tired
I Am Tired, My Mind Is Being Bothered Too Much
Life Sucks

Please Give Me Gc, I Want To Take Vacation And Then Figure Of Next Strategies Of Life

I Cannot Live In This Uncertaintly

Its Just Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Life Sucks

Meditation Has Also Been Tried Does Not Work

I Dont Want To Be Bill Gates Or Bush Or Obama Or Clinton

I Just Want This Obstacle To Be Cleared

I like that

can you beat my patience ?

Came to this country on July 20, 1988. Still without GC, the green card. But
I do have lots of GC, that is good company!!! :D

F$$k the GreenCard, what matters is really Good Company. But in any case, i decided to kick the FBI ass with WOM. The FBI NC section is worst than lazisest govt. departments of India. No accountability, answerability.

How about my situation
came in late 98, started GC in 2001, becoz of Bush(who allowed 245(i) to apply their labor and my lawyer(applied from NY and made a blunder mistake in my case), my case filed in sept 2001 for EB2
company waited until 2005 and then layoffed me
i got another labor from another company, applied my 485/ead/ap in 2005
but 485 got denied due to employer fraud
got another lab-sub of 2001 and applied in july 06
still waiting..mine stuck in namecheck

frustration..all my friends got their approvals and those people are sending pictures of their GCs and their newly built homes
i am the ONLY remaining person of my classmates who doesnt have GC
everyday i wont sleep until 2:00 AM becoz of this mess

but still have Believe in God that we'll get some day
but WHEN ????

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why buying a house is tied up with getting a GC. When applying for a GC, you guys are very well aware that it will be a *prettttty* long process and you will need to be with your company until it is done (unless AC21 kicks in). So why can't you guys buy a house and atleast enjoy it until you get your GC?
I understand that changing jobs is an issue as companies need to sponsor your visa. But home buying should not be an issue. Think about it..if you bought a house while you were applying for your labor, you guys would have made some money out of it already!!

All what I said above only applies to some individuals who are with the same company since their labor was applied.

yellowrocks,

As Akbari said, start counting your blessings instead of the mis-givings..develop the spirituality within you...there are countless quotes that gives moral strength..but this one I like the most. Take solace from this...

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Hey yellowrocks

Take it easy, I can understand your frustration. Even I'm waiting for GC from 1997. But, think life is all about ups and downs and compromises.
If you start taking downs easily then all your frustration will just fly away from you. Tragedys and tuff time should not stop your life. human life is very precious.

My advise to you is do meditation every morning and try to release the stress- out. I'm pretty sure all the backlog people will get GC before October.

Cheer- up

Savish

GC Will Not Control My Life, Period.

I came here in 1992 struggled a bit w/o Gc, went to Canada, got the PR but came here to persue GC again in 2001 and here I am still waiting.

Will I lose sleep over it ? No, I think about Mallika Sherawat and sleep.
I spend my time on this site forever ? No, I look for Indian Jokes, I volunteer
Guys much later than me got GCs ? So what, I am gaining in other areas.
Am I losing money w/o GC ? Yes, but I am fighting with challenges
Will I give up challenges I face for any other life ? Sorry, No.

No one can screw my mind except myself. I will not let GC screw my life. I learnt to draw the line between what is in my control and what is not.

My .02 cents

Man

Good one ..its takes out some pain
Yes God is there to help us in every stage of our life

yellowrocks,

As Akbari said, start counting your blessings instead of the mis-givings..develop the spirituality within you...there are countless quotes that gives moral strength..but this one I like the most. Take solace from this...

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Only I Know

Only I Know That I Am Not Able To Do Freakin 1000000 Things Without Gc
Life Sucks
Life Sucks Big Time

I Had Bad Mood Again Yesterday And Whole Night Of Depression

Now That Everyone Will File, Everyone Will Get Ead, Which Is Ok,

But Than What About Our Wait

Did You Think About That

Why I Have To Wait More And More

I Am Being Harrased Everyday By Some Stupid Negligent Workers Who Doesnt Pick Up My Case And Picks Up One After Me

I can understand all of your frustations .I came in 98 and still waiting here to get my GC. These are some hard facts of life. we had never seen the future , I live for it and think that there is some thing great which is stored for me else what was the purpose for this life which is meaning less if there are troubles and troubles waiting . Just wait for ur turn and it shall come. Take my word

Online_to_gc
Lab 02-2003
i-485 - 10-2003

Dear yellowrocks,

I did read your entire post.. you did take quite a beating in life.. with the girl, job, salary, etc...

BUT, that should make you stronger , not weaker...

Why are you saying corruption in Indian politicians ?? It is naive to think everything is right here in US ... I am going to say this even if they track me down and throw me out of this country..

Remember one thing, this country favors business, Govt runs like business, presidential campaigning runs like a business, war is a business, ... why do you think health care is becoming expensive ? because govt. favors huge pharma businesses, goddamn justice is business, because we sue to earn money... although some would like to call it compensation... punishing a billionaire with a million dollar fine...

do you know the food you are eating here is filled with cancer prone and harmone injected ? do you know the long-term affects of such food to your children ? did you know even sugar has bone powder ? do you know that processed food is dangerous, long-term ? we think we eat fresh food, but its either grown with lots of chemicals / pesticides, long term affects of which we dont know.. milk, meat come from animals which are injected with harmones to grow fatter and faster.. it is very dangerous...
did you know UV index here is higher than in India ? I can go on like this forever...

US has become a victim of its own technological development... if you do good research you will easily find my statements are true... Not that other countries are perfect, but its all relative...

Bottomline, all that glitters is not gold, you heard that in 3rd standard, didnt you ??

The planet is in big trouble, goddamn it, why are you wasting time ? Go someplace you like, have fun... dont fall into this rat race of who earns more at the risk of your life, health, your kids, etc.

He/She who is happy is the richest... if something makes your worried, sad, just abandon it... seriously, whatever it is, whoever it is...