No Approval Without Lud's I Guess

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
See All The Approvals
Prepare A Spreadsheet
I Dont See Any Approvals Without Lud's Except Ma_labor

So Guys Like Us Who See A Horrible Number 3/15/2007 Under Lud Are Doomed I Guess

Yes, thats the fact.

USCIS USCIS LUDs to barsao (like song in Lagaan) ;)

See All The Approvals
Prepare A Spreadsheet

So Guys Like Us Who See A Horrible Number 3/15/2007 Under Lud Are Doomed I Guess

See All The Approvals
Prepare A Spreadsheet

Don't get disappointed with/without LUD's, with TSC anything is possible. people got approvals with/without LUD's, it all depends on our luck.

I had LUD's and I got a 2nd FP notice.... still waiting for the approval. No LUD's after FP.

I had LUD July 2 and 3. Aug 9 my wife got RFE, I am not sure for what. Did any one know RFE comes after NC clearance or not ?

Count me in. NO LUD on I-485 Till card prodcution ordered. I did had LUD on Approved I-140 on 7/7/2007.

Actually, no, that's not really true. I used to depend on LUD's as well but the more I read on this forum and quite a few other forums ( :D ) I realize that you can't rely on that because many people get NO LUD's and still get approved. I have no idea about the reasoning there because supposedly a LUD appears whenever someone does something to your case at the USCIS offices, but at the same time I don't lose hope because I know an LUD isn't everything. You just never know what the heck they're doing in there. It's just a waiting game.