No approval notice yet

dw_guy

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My 485 is approved on 01/16 ( as per on line) . Today it is almost 6 days, I have not received approval notice yet.

How long it takes to get the approval notice?

Any body has idea?

thanks
:confused:

Mine was approved on 6 jan got Notices on 12 th may within couple of days you will get it

Not yet

I don't know whats going on? Its been week for approval and no notice yet. I was expecting today so that I would have free for week end. Any way.

Do we get notice or attorny? I have not changed my address after 485 filing. Only change is my attorny. Our company used to have its own immigration dept in MN. So at the time of filing 485, MN address was mentioned. Last year, the entire immigration dept was closed and outsourced to Lawyer. So I don't know whether notice will go to MN office or what????? Little scared now.

Anybody there who took long time in receiving approval notice?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

dw_guy

you made me worried too. the online and voice messages of my case said the notice was mailed on 1-15-04, but i'm still waiting.
we shall relax and have a nice weekend.

Please have patience!!!

You all will get the notice by mail very soon...

The postal delivery dept of USCIS having some delays...

thanks
Sg

Guys, I am in the same boat.
Approved on 13th Jan. This is the 10th day, still haven't recieved any notice.
Also asked lawyer, they haven't received anything yet as of today.
Getting worried more and more with each passing day.
Everyday check mail with high hopes, praying but get disspointed.
Anybody with similar experience, please post.:mad:

Me too..

I guess we don't need to worry, my case approved on 01/15 and I did not received yet. It is good that lot of cases got approved so there might be some delay on dispatching the notices.

Have a nice weekend.

don't be paranoid

don't be paranoid, you should feel lucky to have your approval.Now please stop bothering too much and enjoy your freedom.

worse case you would need to call USCIS and they will mail you another copy . NOT A BIG DEAL. allright .

:mad: :mad: :mad:

approved on 1/16

mine was approved on 1/16, so far no approval notice. Checked with lawyer, same. so, better to wait a few more days. But the problem is only wednesday can do stamping in NJ.

Also checked on Saturday.
Same story no approval notice yet!!! Approved on 13th Jan.
I don't know what is going on? Now I am getting really scared!!!!
All the happiness of getting approved is getting replaced with constant worry and anxiously waiting for mailman.

I am planning on travelling on 29th January.

Can somebody tell me if my GC is approved but with no stamp in passport, can we re-enter USA on AP?
Please be aware that GC was approved PRIOR to departing USA.

Do not worry. Sometimes INS really is slow. I got my approval notice on last Sat. You will also get it.

take care

dw_guy, now you have changed your tone - you were worrying in the first posts and now since you received the notice, you are saying its not a big deal:).