No activities in this forum? Let us talk about our holiday plans...

emno

Registered Users (C)
I do not see much activities in this form as compared to Greencard and Citizenship form.
Is it because of holidays or there are few people who are in the process of SC/OCI.
As I do not see any updated on OCI online status site, I come to this form for any updates and here are also not much updates.
I had nothing else to post so just posted this thread.
I am sorry for wasting the disk space and your time.

I love holiday season. In teh office I got to eat so much junk which I have not eaten during the whole year. But it is holiday season so I am excused taking in so much calories.

I do not have much plans during the long weekends. Just catch up with my sleep for the whole year.

take care

I do not see much activities in this form as compared to Greencard and Citizenship form.
Is it because of holidays or there are few people who are in the process of SC/OCI.
As I do not see any updated on OCI online status site, I come to this form for any updates and here are also not much updates.
I had nothing else to post so just posted this thread.
I am sorry for wasting the disk space and your time.

I love holiday season. In teh office I got to eat so much junk which I have not eaten during the whole year. But it is holiday season so I am excused taking in so much calories.

I do not have much plans during the long weekends. Just catch up with my sleep for the whole year.

take care

1. You will see OCI related activity if one posts or one has updates.
2. This forum is related to Immigration and not related to food or how you are going to sleep or are going to be awake in holidays.
3. If you have nothing to say then it is not necessary to post.

1. You will see OCI related activity if one posts or one has updates.
2. This forum is related to Immigration and not related to food or how you are going to sleep or are going to be awake in holidays.
3. If you have nothing to say then it is not necessary to post.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and I appriciate your thoughtful inputs and I will keep it in mind in future.
I can see that you only posted 25 posts in last 8 years and your contribution to the forum is very evident.