No a single update after FP - Nebraska

rebecca79

Registered Users (C)
Not a single update after FP - Nebraska

Applied I485- July 2
FP done: August 28

Haven't seen any update after FP. I checked the status online with LIN#, I hope thats how we are supposed to do. What should I do?

Anyone in the same situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you checking using just the receipt #? You won't see anything if you do that - I was doing it for a while and wondering why other people were seeing updates. You need to create a portfolio for yourself, and then log in each time. That way you can see the "last updated date" or LUD. Not that it'll tell you much, but at least you can see that they're doing something (or not).

Are you checking using just the receipt #? You won't see anything if you do that - I was doing it for a while and wondering why other people were seeing updates. You need to create a portfolio for yourself, and then log in each time. That way you can see the "last updated date" or LUD. Not that it'll tell you much, but at least you can see that they're doing something (or not).

Thank you so much for the info. Yes I have been using LIN# (receipt#). No wonder I didnt see any change (in case there is any) Thanks again and have a good day!

Thank you so much for the info. Yes I have been using LIN# (receipt#). No wonder I didnt see any change (in case there is any) Thanks again and have a good day!

Did you get an LUD yet? I had FP done on Saturday and have not seen any LUDs yet on my case. In the past, I have seen some other people having the same issues in another thread. I don't know whether their problem was ever resolved.

Did you get an LUD yet? I had FP done on Saturday and have not seen any LUDs yet on my case. In the past, I have seen some other people having the same issues in another thread. I don't know whether their problem was ever resolved.

Yes, I do see one update on the same date. But nothing after that.